On the occasion of the release of the 18 November 2015 of MADE IN FRANCE, we met the actor Dimitri Storoge to discuss his preparation for the role of Hassan, the leader of a terrorist cell being formed.
The film was written and filmed before the attacks of January 2015 , and is intended to be primarily an entertainment documented.
+ Dimitri Storoge speaks to us about the film and his role as a chief Jihadist • Original title : Made in France
• Production : Nicolas Boukhrief
• Screenplay : Nicolas Boukhrief, Eric Besnard
• Main actors : Malik Zidi, Dimitri Storoge, François Civil
• Country of origin : France
• Output : 18/11/15
• Duration : 1h34
• Distributor : Pretty Pictures
• Synopsis : A journalist infiltrates a cell jihadist.