How can I recharge my Airtel 3G dongle online?
Enjoy quick and hassle-free online data card recharge with the Airtel Payments Bank….Data Card recharge via the App:
- Login to your Airtel Thanks App.
- Click on ‘Recharge’
- Click on ‘Data Recharge’
- Enter your registered name or number.
- Select the operator.
- Browse for plans or proceed to ‘Pay Now’
How can I get 10 GB data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
What is Airtel code to buy data?
To get started, you will need to dial the Airtel data plan code (*141#) on your mobile phone: Daily plans offer the following options: 40 MB for N50, *141*50# 100 MB for N100, *141*100#
How can I buy Airtel data online?
Getting an Airtel Mobile Data Plan Takes a Few Easy Steps: Select ‘Mobile Data’ from the list of services. Select Airtel. Enter your phone number and select your preferred data plan. Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on our secure payment platform.
How can I get 30GB free data on Airtel VoLTE?
1. Visit Airtel VoLTE Beta Program Site. 2. Now enter your Airtel number….Enjoy Free 30GB 4G Data.
- Free 10gb Data when you download latest OS and enable VoLTE switch.
- Free 10gb Data when you provide feedback on end of the 4th week.
- Free 10gb Data when you provide feedback on end of the 8th week.
How to recharge Airtel?
– Dial *121# – Press 3 for new offers. – Select 1st option for unlimited packs. – Now, you will see many unlimited plans. – Select any plan which you want to recharge, press the number and send it. – Confirm the plan. – Thats it! now you have successfully used you main balance to recharge your airtel unlimited plan very easily.
Can I recharge my Airtel Mobile through MobiKwik?
Airtel recharge can be easily done online using the MobiKwik app. In the app, click on ‘Mobile’ in recharges and bill payments section, type in the number you want to make the airtel online recharge for, select ‘Airtel’ as the operator and enter the recharge amount or select your desirable plan.
What is Airtel Infinity plan?
The newly launched ₹ 499 plan, called Infinity plan, is meant for Airtel’s postpaid users . Amid high competition in the telecom industry, Bharti Airtel offers many prepaid and postpaid plans to its customers. Some of the popular plans by Airtel are priced at ₹ 199, ₹ 399, ₹ 448 and ₹ 499.
Does the Airtel unlimited calling plan?
The original Airtel bundle plans include all charges, and thus, the users will incur no IUC charge and can make outgoing calls to other networks for free. Airtel’s unlimited calling plans will consist of all the offers that the plan cites. Those who wish to avail to these benefits, you can easily choose Airtel.