How do I change my Ubisoft connect email?
• Go to the Account Information page. • Sign in with your Ubisoft account if you are not signed in automatically. • Choose Edit in the Private information section. Select Change next to your email address.
How do I recover my Ubisoft account without email?
Ubisoft Account Recovery (Text Message)
- Please login to your Ubisoft account through the Account Management website.
- Navigate to the Security page.
- Select Add next to Recovery phone number.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Add.
- Enter the security number sent to your mobile number.
- Click Submit.
How do I reassign my Ubisoft account?
To change your username: Go to the Account Information page. Click the Pen icon next to your current username. Enter your new username in the Username field.
Can you switch Ubisoft accounts?
We currently do not support the ability to merge Ubisoft accounts. However, under certain circumstances, we may be able to transfer your game to your other Ubisoft account. Please note that for technical reasons we are only able to transfer your game activation.
How do I change my Ubisoft account on ps4?
You can link your Ubisoft account to another platform through the Ubisoft Account Management website: Go to the Ubisoft accounts website. On the Account Information page, go to the Linked Accounts section. Select Link under your platform’s logo, and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I change my username on Ubisoft connect?
Where do I find my Ubisoft ID?
To find your account ID to link your account online:
- When you get the opening menu choose the Continue option.
- On the next screen choose the Upload option.
- The next screen will have a WiFi connection and setup option on the touch screen. Your Account ID number will be displayed on the top screen.
How do I unlink my Xbox from Ubisoft?
You would want to work with Ubisoft support to see how to remove the account from your Xbox account. Navigate to the Account Information tab, and you will see Linked Accounts at the bottom of the page. Next, click the Unlink button under the platform you wish to unlink from your Ubisoft Account.
How do I unlink my Ubisoft account from PSN?
To unlink your Ubisoft account from another platform: Head to the Account Information page. Scroll down to the Linked accounts section. Locate the platform you would like to disconnect, and select Unlink.
Why do I need Ubisoft account?
Why do I need a Ubisoft account to access Ubisoft Connect? The Ubisoft account lets you enjoy all Ubisoft services, including Ubisoft Connect. This allows you to access all your info in one place and benefit from exclusive privileges in your games.
Can you have multiple Ubisoft accounts?
Is Ubisoft account same as Nintendo account?
To link your Nintendo Switch account to your Ubisoft account, you first need to create a user account on your console and connect it to a Nintendo Account. Once your Nintendo account is set up and connected: Launch any Ubisoft game.
How to contact Ubisoft support?
– Go to Ubisoft Support. – Sign in to your Uplay account. If you don’t have an account yet, create one. – Click the Options drop-down menu on the right side of the window. Then, select Go To: Contact Support. – Once you are on the Support Case page, you can choose from either of the following: send an email for a support ticket or start a live chat. – If you want to send an email, select the appropriate entry in the Platform, Product, and Category drop-down menus. – Type a short description of your issue in the Subject field. – In the body, describe the issue you’re facing. Make it as detailed as possible. – Attach files if necessary. – Before submitting your case, you will see a list of potential solutions to your problem as detected by the system. – On the next page, you will see the reference number with other pertinent information on your ticket. All you have to do now is wait for Ubisoft’s response. – If you cannot wait for a response, you can start chatting with the live agent that will help you resolve your issue in real-time.
How do you change your Microsoft email?
If you wish to change your primary Microsoft Account email address associated with your Windows device, you can choose an Alias or create a new one and then make it Primary. Visit your Microsoft account page and sign in. Next, select the ‘Your Info’ tab adjacent to ‘Account’ option.
How to change Microsoft administrator email?
– There’s no direct way to change the administrator email on a Windows 10 computer, but there is a workaround. – In order to change your Windows administrator email, you’ll need to create a new user account, which will then become an administrator account. – Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
What is Ubisofts support email?
Ubisoft does not provide customer service by email, but does provide it by phone. There are 4 ways to reach Ubisoft across 4 communication modes: chat, phone, web, facebook. In case you didn’t realize there was an alternative, the best phone number for Ubisoft customer support is 919-460-9778.