How do I change the address bar in Firefox?
Customize the overflow menu or the toolbar
- Click the menu button. , click More Tools… and choose Customize Toolbar…. and choose Customize… Customize Toolbar…. A special tab will open which allows you to drag and drop items in or out of the overflow menu and the toolbar.
- When you are done, click the Done button.
How do I rearrange toolbars in Firefox?
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- check that “Bookmarks Toolbar items” is on the Bookmarks Toolbar.
- if “Bookmarks Toolbar items” is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar.
How do I customize Firefox with CSS?
- First you need to find your Firefox profile. In Firefox, choose Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Under “Application Basics”,
- Look for the chrome folder inside your profile folder.
- Look for a file called userContent.
- Add the CSS and wrap-around text shown below.
- Save the file.
- Restart Firefox.
How do I get the address bar to stay on screen?
If you’d prefer to stay in Full Screen mode, simply move your mouse pointer to the top of the screen to show the address bar.
How do I move the navigation bar in Firefox for Android?
In Firefox for Android you can choose whether you want the navigation bar to be displayed at the top or bottom of the app. By default the navigation bar is at the bottom, however it can be switched at any time. To move the navigation bar: Tap the menu button.
How do I change the tab bar position in Firefox?
Please make it an option under Firefox->Settings: Tabs position (select above/below). This is not a user friendly setting. Please make it an option under Firefox->Settings: Tabs position (select above/below). I have doubt that is so difficult move the tab bar.
How do I move the navigation bar to the bottom?
To move the navigation bar: 1 Tap the menu button. 2 Tap Settings . 3 Select Customize from the General section. 4 Under Toolbar, use the radio buttons to select either: Top Bottom
Why can’t I see the menu bar in Firefox?
If so, you may need to look at its settings, or disable/re-enable it. Note that the default is for the menu bar to be above the address bar – in fact, the menu bar should be above the tab bar. If you have other add-ons ”’Try Firefox Safe Mode”’ to see if the problem goes away.