How do I contact SABC news?
(011) 330-9555 between 08:00 and 18:00 on weekdays, or between 08:00 and 13:00 on Saturdays, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
How do I report a story to Daily Sun in South Africa?
Media24 / Newspapers Daily Sun
- Website: dailysun.co.za.
- Contact: [email protected]
How do I contact Newzroom Afrika?
Get in touch
- Telephone Line: 010 448 4050.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Advertising Queries: [email protected]
- Job Queries: [email protected]
What is Morning Live Whatsapp number?
081 732 8421
on twitter and our Whatsapp number is 081 732 8421(30 Sec Voice Note).
How do you get press contacts?
Most reporters are on social media and especially Twitter and Linkedin. These two platforms provide a free, but somewhat more time-consuming method of finding press contacts. Take advantage of the search function on these sites, and search for “[keyword] editor” or “[keyword] journalist”.
How do I report something to the news?
Make contact – phone the newsdesk of your paper and tell them a brief summary of the story. Tell them you have a press release (and photo, if relevant), and find out what the best email to send it is. Make sure you get the name of who you’ve spoken to for ease of follow up.
How do I contact a newspaper anonymously?
There are a lot of ways to do that.
- Send your materials through physical mail.
- Call from a phone number unconnected to you.
- Use Signal for private messaging.
- Before looking into news organizations, consider using the Tor Browser for greater privacy.
- Use a whistleblower submission system.
Who owns the Daily Sun in South Africa?
Daily Sun (South Africa)
|Headquarters||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Who is the editor of Daily Sun?
13 May 2019 New editor-in-chief for Daily Sun and Sunday Sun Mapula Nkosi, currently the editor of Sunday World, has been appointed editor-in-chief of Daily Sun and Sunday Sun. She will take up her new position on 1 June.
Who owns Newzroom Afrika?
Newzroom Afrika is a premier Pan-African 24-hour TV news channel, co-owned by former news anchor and entrepreneur Thabile Ngwato, and television production entrepreneur Thokozani Nkosi. It is 100% black owned and 50% female owned.