How do I contact the IRS in Wisconsin?

How do I contact the IRS in Wisconsin?

If you are in the Milwaukee area, call the Taxpayer Advocate Service at 414-231-2390. If you are outside of the Milwaukee area, call 877-777-4778.

Is the IRS the same as United States Treasury?

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the largest of Treasury’s bureaus. It is responsible for determining, assessing, and collecting internal revenue in the United States.

Is my US Treasury check real?

All U.S. Treasury checks are printed on watermarked paper. When held up to the light, the watermark reads “U.S. Treasury” from both the front and the back. Any check should be suspected as counterfeit if the check has no watermark, or the watermark is visible without holding the check up to light.

How do I pay property taxes in Madison WI?

The City of Madison Treasury collects property taxes, issues pet licenses, and processes a variety of payments including municipal bills, parking tickets, and other online payments. You can pay your property tax bill in full by January 31, or in four installments. All City of Madison dogs and cats 5 months or older must be licensed.

What is the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is responsible for the determination, assessment, and collection of internal revenue in the United States. This revenue consists of personal and corporate income taxes, excise, estate, and gift taxes, as well as employment taxes for the nation�s Social Security system.

Where do I file my tax return in Milwaukee?

For information on where to file your tax return please see Where to File Addresses. The Taxpayer Advocate Service: Call 414-231-2390 in Milwaukee or 877-777-4778 elsewhere, or see Publication 1546, The Taxpayer Advocate Service of the IRS (PDF).

How do I contact the IRS customer service center?

On you can: You need to make an appointment to visit a Taxpayer Assistance Center (TAC). Our customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time. If you need help in a language that isn’t English, our telephone interpreters will help you.

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top