How do I contact USC undergraduate admissions?
Office of Admission
- Undergraduate. usc.edu/askusc. Graduate.
- JHH, MC 0911. 740-1111.
- Main Fax (Students) 740-1556. Main Fax (Administration)
- Dean of Admissions. Brunold, Timothy. 740-6753.
- Executive Assistant. Leevy, Brandy.
- Director of Admission. Brennan, Kirk.
- Assistant to the Director. Krieger, Patricia.
- Assistant Dean. Rhone, Lisa.
Where do I send my transcripts for USC undergraduate?
Undergraduate Applicants: If an email address is required, please instruct the transcript service to email the transcript to [email protected]
How do I contact University of Southern California?
|Main Address:||University Way Los Angeles, CA 90089|
|Phone Number:||(213) 740-2311|
Who is the director of admissions at USC?
Mary Tileston Wagner, who has served since 2008 as senior associate director, has been named director of undergraduate admissions at the University of South Carolina.
How do I contact USC by email?
General Information. For help with application-related questions, contact customer service by chat via the icon in the lower right corner, by phone at 857-304-2092, or by email at [email protected]
What is USC email address?
What is a USC email domain? USC email domains refer to email addresses that end in usc.edu. These include school- or unit-specific email addresses such as those ending in marshall.usc.edu or med.usc.edu. Some USC units with non-usc.edu email addresses are also included, such as usccreditunion.org and isi.edu.
How do I send my transcript to USC?
Please consider sending materials electronically. USC must receive the hard-copy transcript in an official envelope from the school with the seal and any other security feature in tact. The transcript can be mailed by the school or the applicant and is considered official as long as the envelope has not been opened.
What is the name of the admissions building at USC?
Bovard Administration Building
Visitors can find the Admission Center on the second floor of Steven and Kathryn Sample Hall. Named for USC’s fourth president, George Finley Bovard, the Bovard Administration Building and Auditorium were built in the Northern Italian Renaissance style of architecture and completed for all of $587,000.
How do I get my USC email?
Access your student email via:
- USC home page – select Current Students (icon located top-left of page) > Login (listed in the ‘In this section’ dropdown list at the top right-hand side of page) > Email;
- Blackboard – click on the USC apps icon located in the top right-hand corner of the home page after log in > Mail; or,
How do I get USC email?
Activate Your USC NetID
- Locate your USC NetID and click on the name then click “Activate this NetID”.
- Enter your secondary email address and click “Set email address”
- Check your email for your secondary email account and copy then paste the confirmation code in the area provided. Click “confirm secondary email”
What scholarships does USC offer?
USC will offer four-year athletic scholarships to all scholarship players in football, men’s basketball, and women’s basketball, the school announced Monday. The new policy overrides the practice of offering one-year scholarships that were annually up for renewal.
When is the admission deadline for USC?
USC does not offer early decision or early action admission programs. All students who apply to the university by the appropriate deadline (December 1st for freshman scholarship applicants, January 10th for all other freshman applicants and February 1st or all transfer applicants) are given equal consideration in the application review process.
What are the acceptance requirements for USC?
The acceptance rate at USC is 18%. For every 100 applicants, only 18 are admitted. This means the school is extremely selective. Meeting their GPA requirements and SAT/ACT requirements is very important to getting past their first round of filters and proving your academic preparation.
Is USC a top university?
The University of Southern California (USC) was recognized as a top 25 university in the 2017 annual ranking of best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.