How do I enable email notifications?
Turn notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications.
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
How do I stop k9 notifications?
Turn notifications on or off
- Find “Apps” Press Settings. Press Sound & notification. Press Apps.
- Turn notifications on or off. Press the indicator next to “Block” to turn the function on or off.
- Return to the home screen.
How do I set up k9 Mail on Android?
Setting up K-9 Mail
- Open the K-9 Mail app.
- On the Set up a new account screen, fill in your email address and app password.
- On the Account type screen, Tap on IMAP.
- Set the server settings for incoming email.
- Set the server settings for outgoing email.
- Choose your synchronization and notification settings.
Can you set alerts for certain emails?
On Android: In the Gmail app, slide in from the left side to open the menu, scroll down to “Settings,” select your email address, and make sure “Notifications” are enabled in the checkbox.
Why is my mail app not notifying me?
Turn On Email Notifications for the Mail App Go to Settings > Notifications. Scroll down and tap Mail. Tap the email address you want to receive notifications for. Turn on Allow Notifications at the top of the screen, then turn on the alerts you want to receive: Lock Screen, Notification Center, or Banners.
How do I turn on email notifications in Outlook?
Turn desktop alerts on or off
- Go to File > Options.
- In the left column, click Mail. Look for the “Message arrival” section under this tab.
- In the “Message arrival” section, check or uncheck the box next to “Display a Desktop Alert.”
How do I disable blue coat on K9 Web Protection?
Open [Programs and Features] (Note: This will be called [Add/Remove Programs] in Windows XP). Locate Blue Coat K9 Web Protection in the list of programs and click once to highlight it. Click [Change/Remove]. Click [Yes] when you are asked whether you want to completely remove K9.
How do I set up K9 mail?
- Step 1 – Open the K9 Email App. Locate and open your K9 email app.
- Step 2 – New Account. On the new account screen, enter your Email address and Password and then select Next on the bottom.
- Step 3 – Account Type. Select IMAP.
- Step 4 – Server Settings.
- Step 5 – Account Options.
- Step 6 – Almost Done.
How do I get alerts for certain emails in Outlook?
Turn alerts on or off
- Select File > Options > Mail.
- Under Message arrival, select or clear the Display a Desktop Alert check box and then select OK.
How do I Change my K-9 Mail settings?
Many of the settings in K-9 Mail can be customized for each account, and are therefore located under Account Settings. To open them: If you’re in the account list view, long-tap the account you want to configure, then select Account settings.
Why can’t I add an email account to my K9 mail?
K-9 Mail currently doesn’t support that functionality. Note: This setting is only available for IMAP accounts. Please see the section Incoming Server Settings on the page Add Account for the available settings.
What happens to previously downloaded messages in K-9 Mail?
During synchronization K-9 Mail will remove previously downloaded messages that fall outside that range from the device (but not the server). Note: Currently, pressing Load up to XX more in the message list doesn’t override this setting.
How do I manage spam messages in K-9 Mail?
Here you can designate a spam folder. Messages will be moved there when the Spam action is used. Selecting -NONE- disables this functionality. Please note that K-9 Mail does not have a spam filter included. Moving messages to a special spam folder will often train the spam filter on your mail server.