How do I get a job at Commonwealth bank?
Advice from recent graduates at CommBank
- Get ready for a rigorous application process.
- Make sure to research CommBank – and show that you’ve done your research.
- Differentiate yourself in interviews.
- Demonstrate that you’ll fit into CommBank’s unique culture.
- Get on board with CommBank’s values.
How do I get a job in a bank in Australia?
How to become a Bank Teller
- Complete a higher school certificate or equivalent or gain 2 or more years’ experience in a customer service environment (cash handling and working with computers are key skills you’ll need experience with).
- Optionally, obtain a Certificate IV in Financial Services (FNS41815).
Is CBA a good place to work?
CBA is the best service provider in Country As I have 17 years work experience at Commonwealth Bank and I can say it’s best place to work . The facilities are world class and organisation is very flexible and accepting to all applications.
Which bank is best to work for in Australia?
1. Westpac Group. Australia’s oldest company and first bank Westpac Group jumped up four places this year to be ranked the country’s top employer 2019.
How much do Commonwealth bank employees get paid?
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Salaries
|Customer Service Representative salaries – 40 salaries reported||$27/hr|
|Customer Service Specialist salaries – 29 salaries reported||$28/hr|
|Customer Banking Specialist salaries – 12 salaries reported||$28/hr|
What is the age limit for banking jobs?
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO exam
|Age of the applicant||20 years to 30 years*|
|Nationality of the applicant||Indian**|
|Educational qualification of the applicant||Should have a graduation degree from a recognised university|
Why work at CommBank?
Diversity, flexibility and innovation are just some of the reasons why our people come to work every day. Our team includes around 45,000 people from all walks of life, with different goals, experiences, and perspectives. At CommBank we’ll encourage and support you to be yourself.
How many people are on CommBank?
Our team includes around 45,000 people from all walks of life, with different goals, experiences, and perspectives. At CommBank we’ll encourage and support you to be yourself. This is a place where you can feel confident expressing who you really are; where you belong because of your uniqueness. Don’t believe us?
When does CommBank’s 2023 graduate program start?
For all successful candidates the program will commence in November 2021. Applications for our 2023 Graduate Program will open in early February 2022. You can search and apply for other roles here. Why CommBank? We really love working here, and we think you will too.
What is the Australian Bank of Australia doing to help Aboriginal people?
As Australia’s biggest bank we’re determined to make a real difference for Australia’s first peoples. That’s why we’re committed to offering meaningful careers to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples through our Indigenous employment opportunities.