How do I put my jaybirds in pairing mode?
Make sure your earbuds are off. Press and hold the right multifunction button for 6 seconds until you see the LED flashing green. When the LED flashes green, the earbud is in pairing mode. A voice prompt will say “Go to Bluetooth settings and select Jaybird RUN”.
How do I set up my jaybird?
With your buds turned off, press and hold the Power Button until you see the LED flashing red/green. When the LED flashes red/green, the buds are ready to pair. A voice prompt will say “Searching for your music device”. Select “Jaybird X3” in the list of discovered devices to connect.
How do you turn on Jaybird headphones?
Power on: Push & hold top button for 6 seconds. Power off: Push & hold top button for 3 seconds. Note – If the pairing is not successful, switch off headphones by pushing the top button for 3 seconds, and then re-pair according to the steps outlined above.
How do I connect my jaybirds to my iPhone?
Here’s how to complete this process:
- Turn your X4 earbuds on by holding the Middle Button until the LED blinks green/red and you hear the “Ready to pair.
- On your Bluetooth music device go to the Bluetooth setup menu and find ‘Jaybird X4’ on the available devices list.
- Select ‘Jaybird X4’ on the list to connect.
How do you turn on Jaybird Wireless earbuds?
How do I connect my Jaybird Bluetooth?
How Do I Pair My Jaybird Run Earbuds?
- Remove your earbuds from the charging case and put them in your ears.
- On your Bluetooth® device, go to Bluetooth settings, make sure Bluetooth is on, and select Jaybird RUN on the available devices list.
- Once connected, you will hear “Connected” on your right earbud.
How do you use jaybird earphones?
Press and hold ‘VOL +’ on the connected buds, while you press and hold the ‘VOL -‘ on the second buds until the LEDs on both buds are flashing red/green. stop flashing and you will hear ‘Headphones Connected’. Play some music and enjoy the shared experience. With the right smartwatch you can leave your phone at home.