How do I register with the Financial Intelligence Unit?
- Confirm your business is required to register;
- Download and complete the Registration of Listed Business form either electronically or manually with a blue ink pen;
- Print and sign the form;
- Submit the form to the Director of the FIUTT along with copies of IDs and Certificate of Incorporation.
What is FIU in Trinidad and Tobago?
The Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (“the FIUTT”) is the agency with regulatory responsibility for anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism.
How do I de register a company in Trinidad?
To de-register, a request must be made in writing indicating the date the business has ceased trading or that the business’ annual revenue no longer exceeds TT$500,000.00, and is requesting de-registration.
What is FIU registration?
Every reporting entity under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 is required to furnish information to the Director, FIU-IND (Financial Intelligence Unit- India). The reporting entity needs to register itself with the portal to furnish required information with FIU-IND. …
How do I register for FIU Indiana?
The procedure for registration of RE and PO is available on the FIU-IND website (fiuindia.gov.in). All unregistered NBFCs are required to contact the CTR Cell, FIU-IND (011-24672138, [email protected]) for any registration related queries.
What is FIU compliance?
Export Control. FIU’s export compliance program is led by the Office of University Compliance and Integrity. Within this office, FIU’s Export Control function is responsible for facilitating our export compliance procedures across all academic, research, operational and business activities.
How do I register my external company in Trinidad?
Using the TTBizlink e-Company Registration Service the external company registration process must be completed as follows.
- Step 1: Obtain approval for filing Registration documents.
- Step 2: Deliver the Registration Documents to the Registrar.
- Step 2: Pay the Cost of Registering.
How do I reserve a business name in Trinidad?
Step 1 – Login to www.ttbizlink.gov.tt with your ttconnect ID and password. Step 2 – Click on the e-Company Registration (Subscribed) link. The link will be highlighted in red once the role is subscribed. Step 3 – Begin your Registration by clicking Name Search.
How do I register a principal officer in FIU?
Steps involved in principal officer registration are:
- Select reporting entity from the list (Refer Reporting Entity (RE) Selection for more details).
- Select role as Principal Officer from the Role drop down list.
- Enter the details in the Principal Officer Registration page and click Submit.