How do I restart my locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How do you reset a locked iPhone without a computer?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
Can you reset an iPhone without the password?
You can reset an iPhone, even without the password, by putting it into “recovery mode” or erasing it via Find My. If you don’t know what an iPhone’s password is or it’s been disabled, you’ll have to reset it to use it. Once you’ve reset your iPhone, you can use an iCloud backup to restore its data.
How do I reset my iPhone 4s without a password or computer?
1. How to Reset iPhone without Passcode and Computer
- Go to www.icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to factory reset.
- Click “Erase [device name]” to reset your iPhone.
How do I restart my iPhone with buttons?
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How can I restart my iPhone 4 without the power button?
How To Restart An iPhone Without The Power Button In iOS 11
- Tap the virtual AssistiveTouch button.
- Tap the Device icon .
- Tap the More icon .
- Tap the Restart icon .
- Tap Restart when the alert appears on your iPhone’s display.
- Your iPhone turn off, then back on after about 30 seconds.
How do I restore an iPhone 4?
It may be the simplest way to restore your iPhone 4/4s. Go to “Settings” app. Locate “General” and tab “Reset”. Choose “Erase All Content and Settings” . If needed, put in the password of your Apple ID to confirm.
How do you unlock a locked iPhone?
Unlock a Locked iPhone with Screen Passcode with iMyFone LockWiper Step 1: Install and open iMyFone LockWiper and click “Start”. Step 2: Plug in your iPhone. Step 3: Next will be to boot into DFU Mode. Step 4: On the window, choose the right phone detail from the dropdown list.
How do you restore a locked iPhone?
Restore your iPhone back to factory condition by connecting the iPhone to iTunes. Select the iPhone in the iTunes sidebar and then select Restore.. This will wipe all content and settings from the phone and will reinstall the factory-loaded software.
How to restart a locked iPhone?
1) Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button. 2) When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons. See More…