How do I see my phone notes on my Mac?
To do so:
- Open your Settings app.
- From the homepage, scroll down to find the “Notes” tab in the fifth section. Tap to open it. The Notes tab will be among your other iCloud apps.
- Make sure the “Default Account” is set to “iCloud.” If it’s not, tap to change it. Your Notes will now automatically sync with your Mac.
Can you add notes as a widget?
Use a widget to create a new note on your Android phone without opening the OneNote app. Tip: Tap the Search widgets box at the top, and then search for “onenote”. Tap the widget to add it to the Home screen. Once the widget has been added to a Home screen, tap it to add an audio note, new note, or picture to OneNote.
How do you add a note to a widget on a Mac?
Creating Sticky Notes
- Click the Applications folder in the Dock, and then click the Stickies icon.
- Click the File menu, and then click New Note.
- Type the text into the note area.
- To increase or decrease the note size, drag the lower-right corner of the sticky note.
Is sticky notes available on Mac?
You can get sticky notes on your Mac through the Stickies application, and use it to write notes that can serve as reminders on your desktop. You can edit and update sticky notes as you need, including editing their appearance, size, and content.
How do you use Notes on a Mac?
Write and format notes on Mac
- In the Notes app on your Mac, in the sidebar, click the folder where you want to put the note. If you don’t see the sidebar: Choose View > Show Folders.
- Click the New Note button in the toolbar (or use the Touch Bar).
- Type your note. You can use typing suggestions, if available.
How do I put notes on my home screen?
Make a sticky note by tapping and holding the Home screen and selecting Widgets > Quick Note and the app will quickly walk you through making a note. Customize your note by picking a color, size and font size.
How do I pin a note to my desktop Mac?
In the Notes app on your Mac, select one or more notes. Choose File > Pin Note. You can also swipe right on the note (in the list of notes) using two fingers on the trackpad (use one finger on a Magic Mouse), then click the Pin button .
How do I add a checkbox to sticky Notes on Mac?
To make a checklist, select all the text in the Sticky note, then drag it into a Note (in the Notes app). Reselect all the text in the note and type ⇧⌘ L to turn it into a checklist.