How do I setup my Belkin n150 Wireless Router?
locate the wireless > network > connections option on your computer or wireless device. 2. select your Belkin router from the list of available networks. You can identify your Belkin router by locating the network name (ssid) from the card located underneath the foot of your router.
How do I use my Belkin router as a range extender?
Setting up a wireless bridge is a fairly straightforward process.
- Double-check that all routers involved support wireless bridging.
- Connect a computer to the main router using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a Web browser and type the router’s IP address in the address bar.
How do I reset my Belkin N150 router?
- Locate the “Reset” button on the Belkin router.
- Push the “Reset” button and then release it to reset the router.
- Push the “Reset” button and hold it for at least 10 seconds to start the “Restore to Factory Defaults” process.
- Release the button after the 10-second minimum.
How can I increase the range of my WiFi Router?
If your current router has a free Ethernet port, you can simply connect another router to it with an Ethernet cable and place the new router anywhere you want. Since the maximum recommended length for Cat5e cable is around 100 meters, you can position the new router pretty much anywhere you want.
How do I setup my Belkin router without Internet?
Connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN or Internet port of the router.
- And then power on your modem first, then your router by plugging them back to the power source.
- After doing all this process then you have to setup manually.
- For that connect your computer to one of the Ethernet ports of the router.
How do I Fix my Belkin wireless router?
How to Fix an Infected Belkin Router. Press the reset button on the back of the router using one end of the paperclip. Hold the button for about 10 seconds and then release. You must wait approximately one minute for the router to reboot. Open a Web browser and type “http://192.168.2.1” in the browser address text box.
How do you use a Belkin wireless router?
Steps to Configure Belkin Wireless N Router Connect Belkin Router To Your Computer & Modem. This is the first step in configuring the device on your network. Access Belkin Router setup Page. To access web based setup page, type 192.168.2.1 on the address bar of the browser. Configure Internet On Belkin Router.
How do you login to a Belkin wireless router?
Login To Your Belkin Wireless G Router. Step. Use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to back of your Belkin Wireless router. Use any of the four ports labeled LAN at the back of your router. Open a web browser, such as “Firefox,” “Safari” or “Internet Explorer.”.
How do I connect a Belkin router to my computer?
Plug your Belkin Router with Power outlet And Turn It On. Connect your modem to your Belkin router with a cable (internet or Ethernet cable ) Now connect the computer to the router using the one more Ethernet cable.