How do I setup my cPanel email on my iPhone?
Set up your mobile device
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts in the Settings menu.
- Tap Add Account in the Accounts menu.
- Tap Other in the Add Account menu of mail account types.
- Tap Add Mail Account in the Other menu.
- Enter your account information and tap Next.
- Select a mailbox type and verify information.
How does iOS automatically setup your email?
How to set up your email account automatically
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next, tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.
How do I get to cPanel on my iPhone?
Tap into the search field at the top of the page, type “cpanel“, and then tap the keyboard’s blue Search button. Then, find the cPanel App from the search results and tap the Get button.
How do I set up webmail on my iPhone?
How to Sync Webmail With iPhone Setup
- Press the “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
- Press the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” icon in the “Settings” menu.
- Press the “Add Account…” option in the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” menu.
- Press the webmail service provider from the list that appears.
Can I use cPanel on phone?
You can add a cPanel email account to your Android mobile using the built-in email application. You do not need to use any external application from Google Play. 1. Open your android mobile, go to the main menu and the “Settings” options, and under the “Accounts” option, tap on “+ Add Account”.
How do I add an email account to cPanel?
To create an email account:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account.
- You will notice the Optional Settings.
- Click + Create to finalize.
How do I fix my email settings on my iPhone?
Check your Mail settings
- Go to “Settings” and click “Passwords and Accounts.”
- Select your email account, and then tap on it again at the top of the next page to see the account settings. Tap on the email account that you’re having issues with.
- There, you’ll be able to see the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
Can I access cPanel from mobile?
Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for cPanel, and click Install: Service: select cPanel or WHM.
Where are mail server settings on iPhone?
Go to the settings screen. From the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch main screen, tap: Settings. Mail > Accounts (for iOS 15 or iOS 14), Passwords & Accounts (for iOS 13 or iOS 12), Accounts & Passwords (for iOS 11), Mail (for iOS 10) or Mail, Contacts, Calendars (for iOS 9 and previous versions) (your email address)
How do I set up IMAP on my iPhone?
How to configure IMAP for iPhone
- On the iPhone, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Complete the Name, Address (email address), Password and Description fields.
- Click Next.
- Ensure IMAP is selected.
How do I connect my cPanel email to Gmail?
To do this, head over to Google Account sign up page. Fill in your name and then instead of entering a new email address click Use my current email address instead. Then enter the cPanel email address you have connected to your Gmail account, and choose a password. When you’re done, click Next.
How to set up cPanel email on iPhone?
Click on the Settings (the gear) icon on your iPhone. This will open the “Passwords & Accounts” section allowing you to set up a new email account on your phone. Click on the “Add Account” section. Here is where we’ll add your cPanel email account on your iPhone.
Where can I find my email settings in cPanel?
You can find your email account’s settings (for example, username, incoming server, and outgoing server) in the following locations: cPanel’s Set Up Mail Client interface ( cPanel >> Home >> Email >> Email Accounts ). The Webmail interface.
Can cPanel Technical Support Help Me set up a cPanel email account?
Because cPanel, L.L.C. doesn’t develop or ship these products, cPanel Technical Support can’t help you set this up. This article provides instructions to set up a cPanel email account on an iOS® or Android™ device.
How do I set up an email account on my Device?
Swipe up from the bottom of your device and tap the Settings icon. In the Settings menu, tap on Accounts. The Accounts interface will appear. Tap on Add Account. The Add an account interface will appear. In the Add an account interface, tap Personal (IMAP). In the Enter your email text box, enter your full email address. Tap Next.