How do you make a detailed view in Creo?
Once a detailed view is placed on the drawing sheet, you can modify the view, using the Drawing View dialog box.
- Open a drawing.
- Click Layout > Detailed.
- Select a point in an existing drawing view that you want to enlarge in a detailed view.
- Sketch a spline encompassing the area that you want to show in detail.
What is a detail view drawing?
You create a detail view in a drawing to show a portion of a view, usually at an enlarged scale. This detail may be of an orthographic view, a non-planar (isometric) view, a section view, a crop view, an exploded assembly view, or another detail view.
How do I change my details in Creo?
To change Detail View settings, 1. Click File > Settings > View 2D > View Settings. The Default Settings browser opens with View Settings.
What do you mean by detail view?
n. 1 an item or smaller part that is considered separately; particular. 2 an item or circumstance that is insignificant or unimportant. passengers’ comfort was regarded as a detail. 3 treatment of or attention to items or particulars.
How do I create a section view in Creo?
To create a section view,
- Click Annotation and then, in the Setup group, click the arrow next to Dep View.
- Click Create Section View. The Section View dialog box opens.
- Click to complete the operation.
How do I create a local section view in Creo?
How to show local section view in CREO PARAMETRIC drawing?
- Create a section in the model.
- Select the view on which you want to create the local section.
- Right Click-> Proprieties (or double click on the view).
- Go to Sections and select 2D cross-section.
- Pick your section in the lower window.
How can I see a detail view?
To create a detail view:
- Click Detail View. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Detail.
- The Detail View PropertyManager appears and the Circle tool. is active.
- Sketch a circle.
- When the view is where you want it to be, click to place the view.
What is the importance of detailed drawing?
A detail drawing provides complete and precise descriptions of a part’s dimensions, shape and how it is manufactured. A detail drawing should be concise, in that it conveys only the information needed to create the part.
What is an example of a detail sentence?
Detail sentence example. I related in detail what I’d learned on line. She was tense and waiting while his eyes took in every detail of her face.