What are 10 medical careers?
The 10 highest-paying health care jobs
- Physicians and surgeons.
- Nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners.
- Physician assistants.
What jobs are in high demand in the medical field?
5 Key Healthcare Jobs in High Demand Moving Into 2021
- Nurse Practitioners (NP) Job outlook: 52% increase from 2020-2030 (BLS)
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA) Job outlook: 36% increase from 2020-2030 (BLS)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Medical and Health Service Managers.
- Medical Assistants.
What is the best field to go into?
There are also a few jobs in other fields, such as finance and education, that tick all the boxes.
- Computer & Information Systems Manager.
- Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Physician Assistant.
- Industrial Engineer.
- Operations Research Analyst.
- Occupational Therapist.
Which is the best field in medical?
General practice. Many doctors choose this specialty today to make a long-term impact on someone’s life.
What is the easiest medical career to get into?
How to Get into a Medical Career Easily
- Phlebotomy Technician. We’ll kick off this list of great jobs with a career in phlebotomy.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Nursing Assistant.
- Medical Secretary.
- Radiology Technician.
- Home Health Aide.
- Occupational Therapist Aide.
What are the highest paying medical jobs?
Gastroenterology is among the highest paid medical specialties . A gastroenterologist diagnoses and treats illnesses that affect the digestive system, as well as recommending prevention measures. Gastroenterologists analyze the movement of food in the digestive system and its nutritional use.
What are some professions in the medical field?
Quick Answer. Some examples of health care careers include cardiovascular technologist, counselor, dental assistant, health care administrator, lab technician, orthoptist , paramedic and podiatrist, among others. Those in this field of study undergo different training and have numerous employment opportunities, in many different specialties.
What are the best medical careers?
Physician Assistant. While it’s well known that the U.S.