What are the passing marks in AIOU assignment?
programmes qualifying marks in the assignments. The minimum passing marks in the final examinations are 40% from Matric to Master level programme and 50% for M. Phil & Ph.
Where can I find assignment questions in AIOU?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AIOU ASSIGNMENTS QUESTION PAPERS?
- IN Semester Spring 2021 Choose your program.
- in your program read the instructions.
- Find your codes.
- Click the icon you can see at right side.
- After downloading complete you can see your question paper in Downloads folder of your mobile, laptop, computer.
What is Conf marks in AIOU?
Conflated Marks. Final marks you scored in particular course based on AIOU marks calculation formula: For calculation of final result of a student weightage of assignments & final examination is considered as 30% and 70% respectively.
How can I submit assignment in AIOU?
The students could submit their assignments through the university’s website www.aaghi.aiou.edu.pk, through login process. The university has already provided them password and user-name through the SMS for semester Autumn, 2019.
What is STE exam in Aiou?
Semester Terminal Exams (STE)
What is meant by RW in Aiou result?
RW means Results Withheld, which is an unfinalised grade. You can find more information about grades and assessment in the Assessment Procedure for Students.
How many marks are required for admission in Allama Iqbal Open University?
An applicant having bachelor s degree with any subject(s) in second division (at least 45% marks) from any HEC recognized university is eligible to get admission. There is no age limit. There is no merit.
How do I submit an assignment?
Please view this guide for more information.
- Open Assignments. In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
- Select Assignment. Click the title of the assignment.
- Start Assignment. Click the Start Assignment button.
- Add File.
- Use Webcam.
- Add Another File.
How do I submit an assignment online?
You can submit assignments from Google Drive, Dropbox, or another third-party service via your desktop computer in one of two ways:
- Download the file to your computer and submit as a File Upload.
- Share the file, copy the file URL, and submit as a Website URL.
What is passing marks out of 50?
So the minimum passing marks is 20 when you have exam of 50 marks.
What is the 33% of 40 marks?
Working out 33% of 40 If you are using a calculator, simply enter 33÷100×40 which will give you 13.2 as the answer.