What are the questions asked in interview for HTML?
HTML Interview Questions and Answers
- Are the HTML tags and elements the same thing?
- What are tags and attributes in HTML?
- What are void elements in HTML?
- What is the advantage of collapsing white space?
- What are HTML Entities?
- What are different types of lists in HTML?
- What is the ‘class’ attribute in HTML?
Basic js interview questions:
- Difference between “==” and “===” operators.
What is HTML interview question and answer?
Q3. What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?
|1. The element is an individual component of the HTML web page or document that consists of a start tag, its attributes, an end tag, and everything in between.||1. HTML tag (either opening or closing) is used to mark the start or end of an element.|
What is doctype in HTML interview questions?
DOCTYPE declaration: To declare the HTML document type to instruct the web browser about the markup language….Answer:
- Header to define a document or a section header.
- Main content where the entire web page content is included.
- Footer to define a document or a section footer.
What is Java script in HTML?
What is HTML best answer?
Answer: Hypertext Markup Language or HTML is a markup language that is used to create website templates or WebPages to present the content on the World Wide Web. HTML pages are saved by adding .
What would be the result of 3+2+”7″? Since 3 and 2 are integers, they will be added numerically. And since 7 is a string, its concatenation will be done. So the result would be 57.
interpreted programming language
What are some of the best interview questions to ask?
In general it is best to ask at least 3 excellent questions, with some hiring managers preferring five questions. Also, this number is for each interviewer. If you have 3 separate interviews with 3 separate interviewers, you should ask a total of 9 to 15 questions at minimum.
What are questions asked in an interview?
Interview. An interview is a conversation where questions are asked and answers are given. In common parlance, the word “interview” refers to a one-on-one conversation between an interviewer and an interviewee. The interviewer asks questions to which the interviewee responds, usually so information may be transferred from interviewee…
How to answer questions in an interview?
1) Tell Me About Yourself. This is one of the first questions you are likely to be asked. 2) Why Do You Want This Job? Why are you a good fit for the position? What would you accomplish if you were hired? 3) Why Should We Hire You? Are you the best candidate for the job? The hiring manager wants to know whether you have all the required qualifications. 4) What Is Your Greatest Strength? This is one of the questions that employers almost always ask to determine how well you are qualified for the position. 5) What Is Your Greatest Weakness? Another typical question that interviewers will ask is about your weaknesses. 6) Why Do You Want to Leave (or Have Left) Your Job? Be prepared with a response to this question. 7) What Are Your Salary Expectations? What are you looking for in terms of salary? Questions about money are always tricky to answer. 8) How Do You Handle Stress and Pressure? What do you do when things don’t go smoothly at work? How do you deal with difficult situations? 9) Describe a Difficult Work Situation or Project and How You Handled It. There isn’t a right or wrong answer to a question about handling a difficult situation. 10) What Are Your Goals for The Future?
How to pass job interview questionnaires?
Job Questions: Conduct Research. If the questionnaire includes questions about the job,find out as much about the job as you can ahead of the interview.