What county is Northwest High School in Ohio?
Hamilton County, Ohio
Northwest High School is a public high school located in Colerain Township, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States, near Cincinnati.
What schools are in Northwest Local School District?
2 days ago
- Colerain High School.
- Northwest High School.
- Colerain Middle School.
- Pleasant Run Middle School.
- White Oak Middle School.
- Colerain Elementary School.
- Monfort Heights Elementary School.
- Pleasant Run Elementary School.
What school district is Canal Fulton?
Northwest Local School District
Northwest Local School District (Canal Fulton)
What school district is Colerain Township?
Northwest Local School District is a public school district in Hamilton County, Ohio, near Cincinnati, Ohio. It primarily serves Colerain Township, but also includes parts of neighboring Green Township, Springfield Township, and Ross Township.
Who is the head of Lausd?
Alberto M. Carvalho
LOS ANGELES (December 9, 2021) – In a unanimous vote, the Los Angeles Board of Education announced today its selection of Alberto M. Carvalho as the next Superintendent of Schools of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD).
What is Cincinnati CSD?
Cincinnati. School District Income Tax. Date: 1/1/2012. School District Name: CINCINNATI CSD.
What district is Hamilton County Ohio in?
Counties in Ohio’s First Congressional District: Hamilton County.
Who is Megan Reilly LAUSD?
Ms. Reilly has worked in K-12 education for 14 years, following 17 years in higher education. Reilly rejoined Los Angeles Unified in 2019 after serving as the Chief Business Officer for the Santa Clara County Office of Education. She previously served as Chief Business Officer for Los Angeles Unified from 2007 to 2017.
What cities are part of LAUSD?
LAUSD serves all of the following communities:
- Huntington Park.
- Los Angeles – Including, but not limited to: List of districts and neighborhoods of Los Angeles. excluding a small portion of West Hills which is in the Las Virgenes Unified School District.
- Marina del Rey.
What are the best high schools in Ohio?
– Walnut Hills High School, Cincinnati – Wyoming High School, Wyoming – Indian Hill High School, Cincinnati – Bexley High School, Bexley – Madeira High School, Cincinnati – Aurora High School, Auroa – Hudson High School, Hudson – Olentangy Liberty High School, Olentangy Local – Dublin Jerome High School, Dublin – Olentangy High School, Lewis Center
What is Northwest High School Address?
Northwest High School is located at the address 5525 W 34th St in Indianapolis, Indiana 46224. They can be contacted via phone at (317) 693-5615 for pricing, hours and directions. Northwest High School has an annual sales volume of 501K – 999,999.
Where is Northwest School in Ohio?
Northwest Local School District (Hamilton County) Northwest Local School District is a public school district in Hamilton County, Ohio, near Cincinnati, Ohio. The school board’s general offices are located at 3240 Banning Road in Colerain Township . The district has over 10,000 students and more than 1,200 employees.