What does maint reqd mean on a Honda Accord?
The Maintenance Required light on your vehicle comes on after a specific mileage has been driven once the light has been reset. When this happens you will need to follow your owners manual and see what service is due for the mileage of the vehicle.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 99 Honda Accord?
1999 HONDA Accord Maintenance Light Reset Instructions
- Turn the ignition off.
- Press the select switch and reset switch at the same time, turn the ignition switch to run (one position before starting).
- Hold them for at least 10 seconds, until the indicator resets.
What do I do if my Honda maintenance light comes on?
Resetting Your Honda Oil Maintenance Light in 4 Steps
- Turn the ignition to run (one click before starting the engine).
- Press the Select/Reset button located on either your steering wheel or as a knob on your dash.
- Press and hold the Select/Reset button for 10 seconds.
What does Maint req d?
The MAINT REQ’D light becomes lit when your car travels a certain number of miles. It is basically a reminder that it is time to have your car’s scheduled maintenance (oil and oil filter change) done.
What does maint reqd mean?
The icon MAINT REQD meaning is important. When the MAINT REQD light goes on it indicates that the vehicle’s scheduled maintenance is due. This service may be covered under your ToyotaCare plan if your vehicle is less than two years old.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2000 Honda Accord?
2000 Honda Accord Maintenance Required Light Reset
- Turn off the engine.
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button in the instrument panel. and turn the ignition switch ON (ii).
- Hold the button for at least 10 seconds, until the indicator resets.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2001 Honda Accord?
To reset the maintenance light in a 2001 honda accord, put the key in the ignition to the on position with the engine off. Hold the reset button by the odometer for 10 seconds. You should see the maintenance light blink. Start the car after this and the light should be off.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2001 Honda Accord?