What is a block diagram of computer?
A block diagram is a diagram of a system in which the principal parts or functions are represented by blocks connected by lines that show the relationships of the blocks. They are heavily used in engineering in hardware design, electronic design, software design, and process flow diagrams.
What is block diagram in ppt?
Block diagram is rather universal type of charts – compositions from geometric blocks can be applied to describe various kinds of processes or systems, consisting from components, which depend on each other. Using ConceptDraw PRO, you can easily convert a block diagram to MS PowerPoint presentation.
What are the components of computer PPT?
- What are they? COMPUTER COMPONENTS.
- COMPUTER COMPONENTS Input CPU Output ROM Memory RAM Hardware Storage Software.
- TYPICAL PC HARDWARE Hardware of Personal Computer. Monitor 2. Motherboard 3. CPU 4. RAM Memory 5. Expansion card 6. Power supply 7. CD-ROM Drive 8. Hard Disk 9. Keyboard 10. Mouse.
What are the four fundamental parts of computer explain it with the help of diagram?
Explanation: A computer has four main components: Input Units, the central processing unit or CPU, the Primary memory, and Output units. Input Unit – The devices to input information, such as a keyboard, and mouse. CPU – The CPU is further broken up into ALU, Control Unit, and Instruction Unit.
How do you create a block in PowerPoint?
Create a vertical block list
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click SmartArt.
- In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery, click List, and then double-click Vertical Block List.
- To enter text in a box, do one of the following: Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.
What are basic computer components?
Whether it’s a gaming system or a home PC, the five main components that make up a typical, present-day computer include: A motherboard. A Central Processing Unit (CPU) A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card. Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
What are the 4 basic parts of a computer?
The 4 main parts of a computer which ensure that users can access a wide variety of tools and services include the central processing unit, or CPU, the motherboard, the hard drive and random access memory, or RAM.
What is a block diagram of a computer system?
The diagram that illustrates the primary components of the computer system is known as the block diagram of the computer. The basic definition of the computer system is that it takes some data then it processes it and then it produces the final outcome and this is what the block diagram shows.
How to convert a block diagram to MS PowerPoint presentation?
The PowerPoint presentation of major process steps and key process participants can be very informative and helpful. Using ConceptDraw PRO, you can easily convert a block diagram to MS PowerPoint presentation. Block diagram consists from graphic blocks. Blocks are connected by lines or arrows.
What are the basic components of a computer?
1. BLOCK DIAGRAM OF A COMPUTER 2. BLOCK DIAGRAM OF COMPUTER 3. INPUT UNIT Computer receives data andinstructions through theInput Unit. The input unit consists of oneor more input devices.Input devices include: Keyboard Mouse Joystick Scanner
What are the benefits of using block diagrams in MS Word?
Using the block diagrams, you can more effectively present the business data contained in your MS Word documents. ConceptDraw PRO allows you to easily create block diagrams and then insert them into a MS Word document.