What is going on in Austin September 2021?
September 2021 | Events in Austin
- The Drop-In Summer Concert Series. Every Thursday until September 9.
- Waterloo Music Festival. Date to be confirmed.
- Zilker Relays. September 10.
- Blended Festival. September 10-11.
- Arte Agave Grand Fiesta. September 17.
- ILLfest Music & Art Festival. September 17-18.
- Fall Pecan Street Festival.
What is going on in Austin October 2021?
October 2021 | Events in Austin
- Austin City Limits Music Festival. October 1 – 3 & 8 – 10.
- MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix. October 1 – 3.
- Austin Oktoberfest. October 9.
- UTOPiAfest Down in the Oaks. October 15 – 16.
- Old Settler’s Music Festival. October 21 – 24.
- Austin Film Festival. October 21 – 28.
- Texas Craft Brewers Festival.
Is the Austin Food and Wine Festival Cancelled?
After a delay and ultimately a cancelation in 2020, the Austin Food & Wine Festival is back in 2021 with a full lineup of events. This is the 10th year of the festival, although it was canceled in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in 2016 due to heavy rains.
How hot is Austin in September?
September Weather in Austin Texas, United States. Daily high temperatures decrease by 7°F, from 94°F to 86°F, rarely falling below 79°F or exceeding 99°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 8°F, from 74°F to 66°F, rarely falling below 56°F or exceeding 78°F.
What is there to do in Austin this weekend?
Here are some of the best things to do in Austin this weekend.
- Sunset Bat Cruises on Lady Bird Lake, credit Geoff Duncan. DAY 1.
- Allens Boots. Courtesy Contiki.
- Guero’s Taco Bar. Credit Richard Casteel.
- Texas State Capitol.
- LBJ Presidential Library.
- The Mohawk.
- Barton Springs Pool.
- Craft Pride on Rainey Street.
How much are tickets to Austin Food and Wine Festival?
$275. You must be at least 21 years of age to attend the Austin Food + Wine Festival.
What to do in Austin Texas in September?
In September, you can count on Austin for what it is famous for: live music and all the drinking and dancing that may entail. Beyond that, there are many things to do outdoors. Zilker Park, Barton Springs, and the Colorado River all inviting places to make the most of Austin’s hot and sunny days.
What to do in Austin Texas?
Austin, Texas offers a wide range of events, from music concerts, food festivals and sports competitions to museum displays, exhibits and family fun. Use our listings of Austin’s featured and ongoing events to find the perfect activity for your vacation. Check out our major events or scroll down for the full calendar.
What to do in Austin Texas in August 2021?
August 2021 Austin Events and Festivals 1 The Drop-In Summer Concert Series. ACL Radio & The Long Center have teamed up to bring you a free weekly concert series on the Long Center lawn all summer long. 2 Austin Pride Festival & Parade. 3 Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival. 4 Capital City Black Film Festival.
How do I check the status of an event in Austin?
For the latest updates about the status of each event, please check each event’s website. Austin, Texas offers a wide range of events, from music concerts, food festivals and sports competitions to museum displays, exhibits and family fun. Use our listings of Austin’s featured and ongoing events to find the perfect activity for your vacation.