What is the most reliable convertible to buy?
Mazda MX-5 Miata is the most reliable convertible Consumer Reports rated the 2021 Miata an overall score of 87, which means it is a reliable and fun pick.
What is the best small convertible?
Best cheap convertibles
- Citroen DS 3 Cabrio.
- Vauxhall Cascada.
- Fiat 500C.
- Mini Convertible.
- Smart ForTwo Cabrio.
- Mazda MX-5.
- Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet.
- Audi TT Roadster.
What is the most reliable convertible sports car?
- BMW 2 Series – 97.0 %
- Mazda MX-5 – 95.2 %
- Porsche 911 – 94.5 %
- BMW M4 – 94.1 %
- BMW 4 Series – 93.5 %
- Ford Mustang – 91.6 %
- Porsche Cayman – 91.0 %
- Audi TT coupe – 90.4 %
What convertible car should I buy?
The best convertibles…
- Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet. Save money on a new Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet with What Car? >>
- Rolls-Royce Dawn.
- Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet.
- BMW 8 Series Convertible.
- Audi A3 Cabriolet.
- Mini Convertible.
- Aston Martin DB11 Volante.
- Audi A5 Cabriolet.
What Convertible holds value best?
Best Convertibles for the Money
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Overview.
- 2022 Chevrolet Camaro. Overview.
- 2022 MINI Convertible. Overview.
- 2022 Ford Mustang. Overview.
- 2021 BMW 2 Series. Overview.
- 2022 BMW 4 Series. Overview.
- 2022 Audi A5. Overview.
- 2022 BMW Z4. Overview.
What is the best two seater car?
Best 2-Seater Cars in 2021
- 2021 BMW Z4 – U.S. News Overall Score: 8.1/10.
- 2021 Acura NSX – U.S. News Overall Score: 8.1/10.
- 2021 Jaguar F-Type – U.S. News Overall Score: 8.2/10.
- 2021 Toyota Supra – U.S. News Overall Score: 8.3/10.
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT – U.S. News Overall Score: 8.5/10.
What is the best convertible on the market today?
Best Convertibles of 2021
- 2021 BMW 2 Series – Performance: 8.7/10.
- 2021 Lexus LC – Performance: 8.9/10.
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata – Performance: 9.2/10.
- 2021 Porsche 911 – Performance: 9.4/10.
- 2021 Ford Mustang – Performance: 9.0/10.
- 2021 Porsche Boxster – Performance: 9.5/10.
- 2021 Chevrolet Corvette – Performance: 9.3/10.
What is the best 2 seater convertible sports car?
#1. Audi R8 Spyder. $160,900 – $213,500.
What is the most comfortable convertible car?
10 Convertibles with the Most Legroom
- Buick Cascada.
- BMW 4 Series Convertible.
- Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class.
- Nissan 370Z Roadster.
- Mercedes-Benz SL-Class.
- Jaguar F-Type Convertible.
- Chevrolet Corvette Convertible.
- Fiat 124 / Mazda MX-5 Miata.
What are the best convertibles to buy for weekends?
2-seater convertibles are the top choice for those who are free to pack an overnight bag or two in the trunk and disappear for the weekend. They’re typically on the small side, packed with luxury, and delightfully fun to drive. Still, the recipe can differ between brands.
What are the best two-seater convertible cars?
The German automaker is responsible for some of the best two-seater convertible cars. Jaguar – The F-Type convertible range is quite impressive and both the entry-level and performance-focused version offer more than decent power.
What is the best Mercedes Benz convertible to buy?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The C-Class convertible is one of the top models in its class, featuring lots of optional extras, high-class interior details and sleek styling sure to catch almost anyone’s eye.
How many people can fit in a 5 seater convertible?
Convertibles These affordable drop-tops come in quite a few flavors, from small, sporty two-seaters to SUVs with seating for five and off-road chops. Luxury convertibles let you enjoy the open air in comfort while offering seating for up to five people and usable trunks.