What is there to do in Janesville today?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Rotary Botanical Gardens. 331.
- CAMDEN Playground. Playgrounds.
- Rock County Historical Society. Historic Sites.
- Fermenting Cellars Winery.
- Riverside Park.
- Rock County Brewing Company.
- Wisconsin Wagon Company.
- Gibbs Lake County Park.
What’s Open in Janesville?
Top 10 Best restaurants open late in Janesville, WI
- Buffalo Wild Wings. 1.6 mi. $$ Chicken Wings, American (Traditional), Sports Bars.
- Taco Bell. 0.6 mi.
- Whiskey Ranch Bar and Grill. 1.2 mi.
- Road Dawg Saloon & Eatery. 1.9 mi.
- Charlie’s Place. 1.4 mi.
- Toppers Pizza. 1.8 mi.
- Pizza Hut. 0.9 mi.
- O’Riley and Conway’s Irish Pub. 1.4 mi.
What is there to do in Janesville Wisconsin in the winter?
Cross-Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Sledding & Snow-People Groomed trails for cross-country skiing can be found at Rockport Park and Riverside Golf Course and is allowed in any City park and greenbelt. The Janesville Trail Map is a good resource for cross-country skiers as well as snowshoers and hikers.
What is Janesville known for?
Because Janesville has some 2,000 acres (800 hectares) of parkland, it has been given the nickname “Wisconsin’s Park Place.” The city was the birthplace (1862) of Carrie Jacobs Bond, a composer of sentimental songs, and it was where she wrote one of her most popular songs, “I Love You Truly.” Inc. 1853.
What grocery stores are in Janesville Wisconsin?
Grocery Stores in Janesville, Wisconsin
- Stop-N-Go. 1604 E Racine St, Janesville, WI 53545.
- Basics Cooperative Natural Foods. 1711 Lodge Dr, Janesville, WI 53545.
- Aldi. 2901 Deerfiled Dr, Janesville, WI 53546.
- Festival Foods. 2233 Humes Rd, Janesvile, WI 53545.
- Schnucks Janesville. 1501 Creston Park Dr, Janesville, WI 53545.
Is Janesville getting a Chick Fil A?
(WMTV) – The first Chick-fil-A in Janesville is just days away. The fast-food restaurant plans to begin welcoming diners in Wednesday, Nov. 3. The new franchise is located at 2627 Humes Road, putting it at the corner of Pontiac Drive and right next to the Blain’s Farm & Fleet.
What is it like to live in Janesville Wisconsin?
Living in Janesville offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Janesville there are a lot of bars and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Janesville and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Janesville are above average.
What languages are used in Janesville?
94.67% of Janesville residents speak only English, while 5.33% speak other languages. The non-English language spoken by the largest group is Spanish, which is spoken by 2.92% of the population.