What is there to do in Portland for Christmas?
ENJOYING THIS ARTICLE?
- Winter Wonderland Of Lights.
- ZooLights At Oregon Zoo.
- Portland Holiday Train.
- Pittock Mansion Christmas.
- Peacock Lane.
- Oregon Ballet Theatre: The Nutcracker.
- Holidays At The Belle: A Christmas Wonderland.
- Christmas Tree Farms.
What is there to do in Portland in December 2020?
Best Things to Do in December in Portland
- The Lights on Peacock Lane. Southeast Portland.
- Singing Christmas Tree. Downtown.
- Tuba Christmas. Downtown.
- Oaks Park. Photo courtesy of Jason E Kaplan.
- Mount Hood Railroad. Photo courtesy of Mount Hood Railroad.
- Portland Night Market. Downtown.
- Mt. Hood Skibowl.
- Christmas Ship Parade.
What activities do families partake in over Christmas?
Here are our favorite ideas for Christmas traditions that you can make your own.
- Take a hike. RUSLANDASHINSKY/GETTY IMAGES.
- Dress up your pet. PATRYK_KOSMIDER/GETTY IMAGES.
- Make homemade hot chocolate.
- Go ice-skating.
- Go caroling.
- Build a snow person.
- Host an open house.
- Watch a tree lighting.
What is open in Portland on Christmas?
Top 10 Best restaurants open christmas day in Portland, OR
- Screen Door Eastside. 0.8 mi. 7462 reviews.
- The Observatory. 3.6 mi. 1983 reviews.
- Mississippi’s Delta BBQ. 2.9 mi. 69 reviews.
- Mother’s Bistro & Bar. 1.1 mi.
- Kenny’s Noodle House. 3.9 mi.
- Duck House Chinese Restaurant. 1.4 mi.
- Shandong Restaurant. 2.0 mi.
- WokShop Kitchen. 4.0 mi.
Where should I go for Christmas in Oregon?
Here Are The Top 13 Christmas Towns In Oregon. They’re Magical This Time Of Year.
- Sumpter. Sumpter, OR 97877, USA.
- Oregon City. Oregon City, OR 97045, USA.
- Hood River. Hood River, OR 97031, USA.
- Newport. Newport, OR, USA.
- Jacksonville. Jacksonville, OR 97530, USA.
- Medford. Medford, OR, USA.
- Ashland. Ashland, OR 97520, USA.
What is there to do in Ashland in December?
Here are some ideas for what YOU can do so that you can start planning your next southern Oregon winter vacation!
- SNOWSHOEING AT CRATER LAKE. PLEASE NOTE THAT RANGER-GUIDED SNOWSHOEING IS CLOSED FOR 2021.
- SKI OR SNOWBOARD.
- WARNER CANYON SKI AREA.
- CROSS COUNTRY SKIING.
- ICE SKATING.
Should I visit Portland in December?
Is December a good time to visit Portland? Yes, December is a great time to visit Portland! Cooler temperatures provide the perfect excuse to do as locals do and indulge in Portland’s legendary culinary scene. Or, take advantage of tax-free holiday shopping throughout the city.
What are the best family-friendly Portland attractions?
Portland International Raceway hosts a spectrum of exciting events, including cycling, drag racing and motocross, auto shows and obstacle course events. At these family-friendly Portland attractions, kids can walk in the shoes of the heroes they idolize: firefighters, astronauts, airplane pilots and sailors.
What are the Portland holiday tree and holiday activities?
The annual Holiday Tree at Pioneer Courthouse Square is a festive annual Portland tradition. Revel in the city’s holiday spirit with these events and activities. Visiting Portland for the holidays? From Thanksgiving through year’s end, Portland offers an abundance of celebrations, from the traditional to the unexpected.
What to do in Portland for Christmas?
The Portland Saturday Market has been a beloved Rose City tradition since 1974. The market is open until the day before Christmas so you have enough time to find the perfect gift.
What are the most popular holiday traditions in Oregon?
Oregon’s most popular holiday tradition is back and better than ever. Kids and adults alike agree: it wouldn’t be the holidays in Portland without a visit to ZooLights. In addition to the classic walk through a dazzling display of 1.5 million lights, you can bring your family and friends to explore the lights by car…