Can Synology host a website?
Host a website using Web Station Put your web page files to the web shared folder on your Synology NAS. You can access this shared folder via DSM File Station, SMB, etc. Go to Web Station > Web Service Portal. Select Default server and click Edit.
How do I access my Synology personal website?
Enable Personal Website Option For Home Users
- Enable Home option for users accounts.
- Enable Personal Website option.
- Create an index.html.
- Place index.html in the \homessername share.
- Open browser to http://diskstaion_name/~username.
How do I change the default port for Synology?
- Go to Control Panel > Login Portal > Applications.
- Double-click Synology Drive.
- Under Web Services, you can configure the following settings: Alias: Enter an alias for Synology Drive. Customized port (HTTP) and Customized port (HTTPS): Enable ports according to your needs.
- Save the settings.
How do I host multiple websites on Synology?
Open Web Station and select the ‘Virtual Host’ tab. Click Create and complete the form as appropriate: Select the port-based option, and enter http and https ports. You can pick any ports that are not already in use (Synology won’t let you use a port that is already in use).
How do I access Synology NAS externally?
Access your Synology NAS over the Internet and share files
- Set up QuickConnect. Go to Control Panel > QuickConnect.
- Share files on your NAS using QuickConnect. With QuickConnect enabled, you can easily share files stored on your Synology NAS to anyone without worrying about port forwarding.
What is QuickConnect?
QuickConnect allows client applications to connect to your Synology NAS via the Internet without the hassle of setting up port forwarding rules.
Is there a Web browser for Synology NAS?
Firefox Browser, also known as Mozilla Firefox or simply Firefox, is a free and open-source web browser developed by Mozilla. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.
Can you host a website on NAS?
Originally Answered: Can I use a NAS for hosting my website? NAS is just a storage device. You can host files there but you’ll still need a Webserver to deliver the files and a Database server to host the database if you plan on using that.
Should I change Synology default port?
Change the default ports Synology’s default ports to access your NAS are 5000 and 5001 and you should change them.
What port should I use for Synology?
|Synology Drive Server||80 (link sharing), 443 (link sharing), 5000 (HTTP), 5001 (HTTPS), 6690 (file syncing)||TCP|
|Synology High Availability (HA)||123 (NTP), ICMP, 5000 (HTTP), 5001 (HTTPS), 1234, 9997, 9998, 9999 (Synology Assistant), 874, 5405, 5406, 7400-7999 (HA)||TCP/UDP|