Does GoToMeeting save chat?
Save the chat log Organizers and co-organizers can save a log of the chat messages as a Rich Text file (. Click GoToMeeting in the toolbar and Save Chat Log. Select a location on your computer and change the name if desired. Click Save.
Where is my Webex chat history?
Webex Events: Documents\chat.
Where are GoToMeeting chat logs stored?
By default, chat logs are saved in your Documents folder which can be found here: C:\Users\\Documents . If you changed your save settings, check your GoToMeeting Preferences for the folder location. Right-click on the Daisy icon in the system tray and click Preferences.
How do I find my GoToMeeting history?
To view meeting history :
- Log in to www.gotomeeting.com and select My Meetings and then Meeting History from the left navigation.
- Select the time frame and click the Show History button.
- Click the number in the attendee column to display attendee names, email addresses and join/leave times.
How do I find chat logs?
How to find your chat history
- Open Gmail on your desktop.
- On the left-hand panel, click More.
- Scroll down until you see Chats and click it.
- The screen will display all your chats that have been archived.
- Clicking on a conversation will open the thread.
Can private messages be seen in GoToMeeting?
If you mean Private Chat messages sent between attendees of the meeting, the answer is no, only the attendees privately chatting can see the messages. We’ll leave this thread up to reference as a future enhancement for the GoToMeeting software.
How do I download WebEx Chat history?
Webex Meetings: How to Save Chat Messages
- In the meeting window, go to File | Save As | Chat… The “Save As” dialog box appears.
- Choose a location which you want to save the file.
- In the File Name, type a name for the file.
- Click the Save button.
How do I find my WebEx Meeting history?
webex.com) or the name of a space you’re in with two or more people….
|1||Go to and select All to see all the calls or meetings you’ve had or select Missed to filter by the ones you’ve missed.|
|2||Hover over an entry and select Call to call right from the call history.|
How do I download GoToMeeting chat logs?
Re: how do i save the chat log as an attendee attending a gotomeeting?
- Click the GoToMeeting File option in the top menu bar while in session.
- Select Save Chat log…
- Confirm or Enter File Name under Save As:
- Select the desired location to Save to (the default : My Documents )
- Click Save.
Is there a way to see who attended a Gotomeeting?
Click the History tab. Select the desired meeting to view the attendee list with details (i.e., name, email address, and join & leave times). To download the attendee list, click Diagnostics to open the Meeting Diagnostics Report and click Download attendee list at the bottom of the page.
How do I recover Google chat history?
If you archived a conversation, you can restore it.
- On your computer, go to Hangouts at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail.
- Open settings:
- Click Archived Hangouts.
- Click the conversation you want to bring back.
- At the top-right of the Hangout window, click Settings .
- Click Unarchive conversation.
How do I view my conversation history?
On the View menu, click Conversation History. In the navigation pane, click All Archived Messages, and then click a contact. On the right side, click the date of the conversation.
Where is the conversation history folder in Microsoft Outlook?
There is no the Conversation History folder in Microsoft Outlook. The Conversation History folder is stored as a subfolder in the Inbox folder, and you cannot move the Conversation History folder to its original location. To resolve this issue, recreate the Conversation History folder.
How are text conversations organized in conversation history?
In the Conversation History, text conversations are organized by contact name and then by date. All conversations that you save with a contact on a particular date are saved in a single log. When you save a conversation in Conversation History, only the text portion is saved.
How do I edit or delete conversations in the conversation history?
On the Communicator menu, click Preferences, and then click History . Select the options that you want. To limit how long conversations are saved, click an option on the Delete all conversations pop-up menu. You can save a single conversation in the Conversation History even when you do not set up to save conversations automatically.