How activate call divert in Airtel?
To divert all calls
- Type the following into your phone **21* followed by your desired telephone number then add # For example **21*07829700191#
- Press the ‘call’ button (wait for the screen message to confirm the service has been set up)
- To cancel, call ##21# (again, wait.
What is Airtel divert switch?
Airtel Call Divert Activate & Deactivate Code – Forwarding Service Number. This can be activated by dialing the following star code and providing a 10 digit number to forward the call. Diversion in case of no answer. ###61 – Switch off and deactivate. #61# – Deactivate.
How can I forward my Airtel number in Bangladesh?
It works as a system for recording and listening messages. For manual divert, go to call forward option then divert your call to 8121….Charging Matrix.
|MT SMS to VMS subscriber||No charge applicable|
How can I make my Airtel number not reachable?
Follow these simple tricks to make your smartphone not reachable.
- Trick 1: Put Your Smartphone in Flight Mode.
- Trick 2: Select Network Manually.
- Trick 3: Forward Your Call to Any Landline Number.
- Trick 4: Change the Network Mode.
- Trick 5: Remove Your Battery Without Switching Off the Phone.
How deactivate call divert in Airtel?
Deactivate call forwarding using Airtel call forwarding code
- To deactivate call forwarding when you phone is unanswered: ##61#
- To deactivate call forwarding when your phone is not reachable: ##62#
- To deactivate call forwarding when busy: ##67#
- To deactivate all types of call forwarding: ##21#
How do you know if your number is diverted?
*#21# – By dialling this USSD code, you would get to know if your calls have been diverted somewhere else or not. *#62# – With this, you can know if any of your calls – voice, data, fax, SMS etc, has been forwarded or diverted without your knowledge.
How can I break Airtel divert?
How can I make my Airtel SIM not reachable?
How do you make your number Cannot be reached?
How do I divert a single number?
If you want to divert all the calls then follow as for non-andriod and non-IOS : Go to settings….
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon. …
- Choose Settings or Call Settings. …
- Choose Call Forwarding. …
- Choose one of the following options: …
- Set the forwarding number. …
- Touch Enable or OK.
How to use Airtel divert code?
For example:**61*222222222222*# Add the number of seconds you would like your phone to ring before it diverts (min 05, max 30, in 5-second increments). Now dial that Airtel Divert Code and make a call.
What is Airtel call forwarding or call diversion?
To overcome this problem, Airtel users mostly rely on the call forwarding or call diversion feature to avoid missing out on important phone calls by diverting them to an alternative phone number. Users also choose to use this service as they may be faced with a no network situation at times.
What to do if your Airtel phone doesn’t answer?
If your phone doesn’t answer, you can now forward any calls to it. Airtel Calls Forwarding Code Number – When No Signal This number is available to you.**62*Add your number to the area where you would like the call to go. For example:**62*8888888888*#
How do I set up a call diverter?
Simply dial this number**61*After that, add your number to the area where you wish for the call to be diverted. For example:**61*222222222222*# Add the number of seconds you would like your phone to ring before it diverts (min 05, max 30, in 5-second increments).