How can I share files from Android to PC?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I share apps between Android and PC?
How to share files between Windows and Android using Your Phone app
- Install the Your Phone app or Windows and Android.
- Feed in your country code and cell phone number in the Windows app.
- Download the app from Google Play using the link.
- Once installed, click ‘Connect my PC’.
How can I share files from mobile to PC using nearby share?
Learn how to send files to devices near you through these videos in English
- On your Android device, turn on Bluetooth . From the top of the screen, swipe down. Tap Bluetooth .
- Turn on Location . From the top of the screen, swipe down.
- Turn on Nearby Share . On your Android device, open Files by Google .
How do I transfer files wirelessly?
To enable Bluetooth, enter Android Settings, go to Connected devices, and toggle Bluetooth on. Once it’s enabled, the Bluetooth icon will appear any time you want to share something. Tap it, and Android will list any nearby Bluetooth-enabled devices—both Android and Windows—to which you can send that website or file.
How can I share files between mobiles?
Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. Your phone will now start searching for devices nearby. The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone. Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
How do I share files using nearby sharing?
Go to Settings Connected Devices Connection Preferences Turn on Nearby Share.
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom right, tap Share .
- Tap Send .
- Select the files or apps you want to share.
- At the bottom, tap Send .
- Select the person you want to share files with.
How can I transfer files from my phone to my computer without cable?
Method 2: Droid Transfer After launching the Droid Transfer app on both PC and Android, use the “Scan QR Code” option in the companion app. Your Android and PC should now be wirelessly synced via the software – you can now simply drag and drop files between both platforms.