How can I transfer money from Singapore to HDFC?
How to Transfer Money from Singapore to India?
- Remittance, Telegraphic or Wire Transfer by HDFC Bank:
- Step 1: Register your account:
- Step 2: Add a beneficiary.
- Step 3: Check the exchange rates and transfer fees.
- Step 4: Input the amount you want to transfer and the mode of transfer.
What is TCS charges in HDFC?
|Income taxable in India||Rate of TCS||Effective rate of TCS|
|Below Rs. 50 lakh||5%||5.20%|
|Rs. 50 lakh to Rs. 1 crore||5%||5.72%|
|Above Rs. 1 crore to Rs. 2 crore||5%||5.98%|
|Above Rs. 2 crore to Rs. 5 crore||5%||6.50%|
Can I exchange dollars in HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank branches have forex services that let you buy foreign cash in 22 major currencies. You can also buy foreign exchange from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)-authorised foreign exchange dealers. You should compare exchange rates offered before buying.
How can transfer more than 5 lakhs in HDFC?
- Click on the Funds Transfer tab, select “Modify TPT Limit” from the Request section, click on “INCREASE”, and chose your desired TPT limit from the drop down menu.
- Authenticate the transaction with your Debit Card Details + One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered Mobile number.
How much money can I send to India from Singapore?
There is no upper limit on money transfer from Singapore to India.
How long does it take to transfer money from Singapore to India?
How long does it take to send money from Singapore to India? On many popular routes, Wise can send your money within one day, or even within seconds.
How can transfer more than 2 lakhs in HDFC?
Is TCS amount refundable?
Yes, TCS can be claimed as refund in bank account. In this scenario, in most of the cases, GST liability will always be lower than ITC because the GST on Commission / courier charges of Flipkart, Amazon etc. will be 18%, apart from ITC on purchases, expenses etc.