How do I access Epayslip?
1. Go to the website my.epayslips.com and click on the login button 2. Type in your login ID and PIN 3. Click Login.
What is ePay username?
Your username is the email address you used to set up the account. This will be the email that the initial Single Sign-On code was sent to. ePayslip user: Your username is your payroll number, which starts with the letter ‘E’ and is followed by 6 numbers.
How do I register for Epayslips?
- Registering for e-Payslips.
- Go to https://haringey.rpowered.com and select the Register now option.
- Note: your password must be 8 characters or more and contain both Upper and Lowercase letters and numbers.
- Your NI Number and Secret Code can be found on your paper payslip.
- You will then see this message.
How can I check my payslip online in Ghana?
You can access your payslip from anywhere either on your mobile phone or any computer with internet connection. If you are a new user, kindly register by clicking on REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP. You will need a first-time registration code, which can be obtained from your Head of Department.
What is ePay window?
My ePay Window allows you to publish payslips, P60s and other payroll documents electronically from within your IRIS Payroll Professional, IRIS Payroll Business, IRIS Bureau Payroll, IRIS Payroll for Accountants and Earnie software to a secure online portal.
Is my ePay window legit?
Safe and sound My ePay Window is a fully secure online payslip portal, complete with industry-standard SSL, 2-Factor authentication and encryption of documents during transit – ensuring you’re always confident that your sensitive data is safe.
How do I register with myePayWindow?
Once a Payroll Department ‘staff’ user has been invited to the Portal, they will receive an email invitation from [email protected] with a link that will take them to the Portal website to start registration. The invitation link within the email is valid for 20 days.