How do I activate my Verizon phone that is a replacement?
Activate a new Android Smartphone
- Save contacts and content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info.
- Power both phones down.
- If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
- If necessary;
- Follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate and set up your new phone.
How do I activate my new iPhone and deactivate my old one?
Go into Settings > iCloud and tap on your name. Once you’ve signed in, you will see devices as an option. Here you will see all the Apple devices you’ve signed into (if you have more than one activated). If you want to disconnect a phone from your account, tap on it and tap on remove from account.
Does Verizon still support iPhone 5?
Verizon Will No Longer Activate iPhone 5S or Older Devices | Fortune.
How do I activate my replacement phone asurion?
How to Activate a Verizon Asurion Phone
- Power off your original phone (If applicable) and charge your replacement device.
- Power on your replacement phone.
- Listen for the prompts.
- Follow the prompts to enter your wireless number, last four digits of your Social Security number, account password and/or location code.
How do I activate a new iPhone on Verizon?
Activate your iPhone Turn on your new iPhone and follow the Setup Assistant’s onscreen instruction. When prompted, select “Cellular Data Connection” as your type of connection. Activate with Wi-Fi: Login to the Wi-Fi network you want, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why wont my iPhone activate Verizon?
If It Won’t Activate Make sure the SIM card is properly installed in your phone. You should be prompted in iTunes to activate the phone. Once you do so, it will give you the option to load any backed-up data or set up the phone as new. If the phone doesn’t activate even with iTunes, contact Verizon or Apple for help.
Can a iPhone 5 be activated?
Open the iTunes app on the computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable. Allow time for iTunes to detect and activate your iPhone; successful activation indicated when iTunes shows ‘Set up as New’ or ‘Restore from Backup’ screen. Follow onscreen prompts to complete setup.
Can you put Verizon SIM in new phone?
Note: You must activate your SIM card in the original device before switching it to a new device. If you removed it from another active device and didn’t deactivate it, then it’s still active. All you need to do is insert it in your new device. All usage will be billed to the account associated with the SIM card.
What number do I call to Activate my iPhone?
The contacts and settings will be transferred to your new iPhone. Call (877) 807-4646 from another phone to activate your 4G LTE plan. This would be unnecessary if your SIM card was already 4G enabled on your previous device. The afore-mentioned number cannot be called from the new iPhone.
How do I Activate my Verizon phone?
Open the My Verizon app on your phone.
How to set up a new phone?
To properly activate the new device on the network, ensure both phones are powered down.
How to switch Verizon phones?
1) Sign into your Verizon account. Go to the Verizon Wireless homepage and locate the “Sign In to My Verizon” box near the top of the page. 2) Go to the “Activate or Switch Device” page. Look for the “Manage My Device” heading in the left panel. 3) Select the first device. Choose the first device you want to switch by clicking on it. Click on “Next” to proceed. 4) Choose the “Switch Device” option. On the “Select an Option Below” page, click on the selection bubble beside the “Switch Device” option. 5) Select the second device. Beneath the “Switch Device” option, you should see the words “Select the phone number you want to switch with.” 6) Send the confirmation code to your phone. Verizon Wireless will ask to send an online authorization code to one of your mobile devices. 7) Check your device. Within a few minutes, you should receive the verification code by text. 8) Enter the code. Return to your computer and type your online authorization code in the box beneath the words “Online Authorization Code.”