How do I check my Bumiputera company?
DEFINITION OF BUMIPUTERA COMPANY
- Paid-up capital of at least RM25,000.
- Shareholders are 100% Bumiputera(Malaysian)
- Board of Directors are at least 51% Bumiputera(Malaysian)
- Managerial and Professional Staff are at least 51% Bumiputera(Malaysian)
- Supporting Staff are at least 51% Bumiputera(Malaysian)
How do I register my business with MOF?
How do I obtain the MOF License?
- Ensure your company is incorporated as a Sdn Bhd.
- Prepare the required supporting documents for registration:
- Visit the MOF License Registration website: ePerolehan website and submit the required documents for your application.
Do you have to renew your MOF license?
MOF certificate registration period is valid for 3 years. Renewal can be done 3 months before expiry of the certificate expiry date.
What is Bumiputera control?
Definition of Bumiputera-Controlled Companies (BCCs) A company that is regarded as ‘Bumiputera-controlled company’ when either one of the following two criteria is being satisfied besides a compulsory 30 per cent equity ownership by bumiputeras in any listed company in Malaysia.
How do I contact MOF?
Telephone: 1800-226-0806 (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.)
What is MOF form?
In order to obtain any government projects or jobs, the very first thing you need to do is to register your company with Ministry of Finance (MOF), or commonly known as to apply MOF license.
What is MOF registration number?
What is the MOF registration? Obtaining the MOF Licence Treasury Registrations is a prerequisite for companies to participate in government sector and semi-government tenders and contracts. This includes supplying goods and services including consultancy to government ministries, departments and agencies.
Who created Bumiputera?
Abdul Razak Hussein
The concept of a bumiputra ethnic group in Malaysia was coined by Abdul Razak Hussein. It recognised the “special position” of the Malays provided in the Constitution of Malaysia, in particular Article 153.
Why do we need SSM registration?
The main purpose of SSM is to serve as an agency to incorporate companies and register businesses as well as to provide company and business information to the public. The commission launched SSM e-Info Services to allow information on companies and businesses obtainable via its website.