How do I complain about Samsung customer service?
- 24 Hours Phone Support (India) 1-800-5-726-7864 (1-800-5-SAMSUNG) 1-800-40-726-7864 (1-800-40-SAMSUNG)
- Bangladesh Phone Support. +880 9612300300. +880 8000300300.
- Sri Lanka Phone Support. +94 11 7267864. +94 11 SAMSUNG.
- Nepal Phone Support. +977 16600172667 (For NTC customers only) +977 9801572667.
How do I report a problem to Samsung?
How to report error using Samsung Members application
- Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
- Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.
- Select Symptom category.
- Describe problem in detail and SEND.
Where can I get a Samsung appliance repaired in Singapore?
Samsung has their authorised service centres all over the world. In Singapore Samsung has it authorised service centre or Samsung Repair Centre. If you are looking for samsung appliance repair Singapore and wanted to talk you issue with samsung customer service singapore then check below affordable appliance repair centre list.
How do I contact Samsung customer service?
Please call 1800 SAMSUNG (7267864) or schedule a Callback Request from our technical advisor. please follow the steps below. 1. Select product category from the above options 2. Enter your city, town or post code 3. If no results appear, please increase the search radius (5km, 10km etc.) Not finding where you’re looking for?
How do I get in touch with Samsung service centre?
All our service centres are currently operating strictly on appointment basis only. For TV and any other products, please call 1800 SAMSUNG (7267864) or schedule a Callback Request from our technical advisor.
What is Samsung care+?
Samsung Care+ aims to provide you with a suite of premium value-added services so that your Samsung Galaxy device can stay in tip-top condition at your convenience. 2. I have recently purchased other Samsung Galaxy devices other than the mentioned eligible devices.