How do I edit in Word 2007?
Edit a Microsoft Word document
- Click the. Edit. tab.
- Select the text that you want to edit.
- Using the tools in the edit toolbar, change the required formatting including font style, paragraph alignment, list formatting, and indentation options.
How do I use word on Windows 7?
Five Ways to Open Microsoft Word
- Click the Start button.
- Click the Start button.
- Press the Windows key and “R” on the keyboard at the same time to bring up the Run dialogue.
- Right-click on an empty area of the Windows 7 desktop.
- Open an MS Word file on your computer by double-clicking it.
What is MS Word 2007 and its features?
They had menus, toolbars, task panes, and a familiar-feeling design. In Word 2007, all of these things have been replaced with a new navigation system and many new features that are designed to make accomplishing tasks and producing professional-looking documents easier than ever.
How do I save a Word 2007 document as a PDF?
Open the Word document in Microsoft Word 2007 and select the “PDF or XPS” option under “Save As”. Click the Options button. Check the “ISO 19005-1 compliant (PDF/A)” option and press the OK button. Click the Publish button to create the PDF file.
What sort of editing tools are used by the Word 2007?
Editing Text in Microsoft Word 2007
- To Select a Word. place the mouse pointer on the word to be selected and double click the left mouse button to select that word.
- To Select a Line.
- To Select a paragraph.
- To Select a Large Block of Text.
- Copying Text.
- Undo and Redo.
- Finding Text.
- Replacing Text.
How do I make a template in Word 2007?
Choosing a Word Template
- From the OFFICE BUTTON , select New… The New Document dialog box appears.
- Under Templates, click INSTALLED TEMPLATES.
- From the Installed Templates section, select the desired template.
- Click CREATE. The template is applied to your new document.
Is there a free version of Word for Windows 7?
At the new Office.com, you can use basic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for free in your browser. They’re the same Microsoft Office apps you’re used to, only they run online and are 100% free.
Does Windows 7 have word?
Windows 7 (or other operating system package) does not come with an office suite. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (and One Note) are included Home and Student edition. You can buy either 2010 or 2013 version. 1 of 2 found this helpful.
What are the major three features of Word 2007?
Top Ten Word 2007 Features
- Push Pins. As you work on documents, they appear in the Recent Documents list under the Office button in the top left corner.
- Table Styles.
- Smart Art.
- Cropping Images.
- Visual Previews.
- Track Changes.
- Compare Documents.
- Inspect Document.