How do I setup email on my BlackBerry Bold?
- Select All.
- Scroll to and select Setup.
- Select Email Accounts.
- Select Other.
- Enter the required information and select Continue. Note: the Password is case-sensitive. Password.
- Select Change Settings.
- Enter your email information. Email adress.
- Select Login Information and enter User name and Password. User name.
How do I get email on my BlackBerry?
If you’re on your device, perform these steps:
- Swipe down from the home screen and select Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Accounts.
- From the bottom menu tap Add Account.
- Tap Email, Calendar and Contacts.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field and tap Next.
- Enter your password in the Password field and tap Next.
Does BlackBerry have email?
Set up POP or IMAP email on a BlackBerry device. From the BlackBerry® home screen, select BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet E-mail > Add An Email Account. Type your email address and password, and then select Next. Your BlackBerry will try to set up your email account automatically.
How do I set up email on my BlackBerry 10?
1 From the BlackBerry® home screen, select BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet E-mail > Add An Email Account. 2 Type your email address and password, and then select Next. 3 Your BlackBerry will try to set up your email account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to the next step. 4 Select OK to complete the setup.
What are the best free instant messaging apps for BlackBerry?
With these free instant messaging apps for BlackBerry, you’ll never be out of touch. From BlackBerry Messenger to Google Talk, you’ll be able to chat with your contacts no matter where you are. Yahoo! Messenger Social networks keep us connected more and more these days.
Are there any free apps for BlackBerry devices?
Welcome to CrackBerry’s FREE BlackBerry Apps directory. At the links below you can find some of our favorite free software applications for your BlackBerry Bold, Curve, Torch or BlackBerry device.
How to set up pop and IMAP on a BlackBerry device?
Set up POP or IMAP email on a BlackBerry device. 1 Sign in to your account using Outlook Web App. 2 In Outlook Web App, on the toolbar, select Settings > Mail > POP and IMAP. 3 The POP3, IMAP4, and SMTP server name and other settings you may need to enter are listed on the Settings for POP and IMAP Access page under POP