How do I use Sony USB Walkman?
3 steps to listening to music
- Connect your Walkman to a computer. You can charge the battery by connecting your Walkman via a USB connection to a computer that is turned on and running.
- Import music to your computer and transfer the music to your Walkman. For Windows users.
- Enjoy your music!
How do I turn on my Sony Walkman NWZ b152f?
Turning your “WALKMAN” on and off
- If [HOLD] appears on the screen, slide the HOLD switch in the opposite direction of the arrow to cancel the HOLD function.
- Press the button to turn on your Walkman. The Walkman resumes the operation from the point where you last turned off.
- Press and hold the button [Details].
How do I sync my Sony Walkman to Windows Media Player?
Transferring content using Windows Media Player
- Start up Windows Media Player, and then connect your Walkman to your computer via USB.
- Click the “Sync” tab on the Windows Media Player window.
- Drag-and-drop the desired songs to the Sync List on the right side of the window.
- Click “Start Sync” to start synchronization.
How do I reset my Sony Walkman NWZ b152f?
Reset or restart your Walkman player.
- Hold down the (power) button for 2 seconds while the screen is turned on.
- Tap Restart, then restart will start automatically.
- If the player freezes, hold down the (power) button for 10 seconds to force the player to restart.
Why is my Sony Walkman not charging?
Connect the Walkman using the supplied USB cable. If your computer has more than one USB port, try plugging the USB adapter into a different USB port to make sure there is not a problem with the current USB port. Try charging with another device to check if there is a problem with your computer.
How do I transfer music from Spotify to my Sony Walkman?
Import Spotify to Sony Walkman with Windows Media Player
- Upload Spotify music to Windows Media Player first.
- Connect the Sony Walkman player with the computer.
- Go to Library > Music on Windows Media Player.
- Click the Sync button.
- Select your Spotify music files and drag and drop them to the Sync list.
Why won’t my Sony Walkman mp3 connect to my computer?
If the Walkman player is still not recognized, restart the computer. Check that the USB cable is firmly connected to both the computer and the player. Check the connection status again. If the player is connected to a USB hub, disconnect it and connect it directly to the computer with a dedicated USB cable.
How do you confirm the portable player is recognized by the computer as a media transfer protocol MTP?
How to confirm the portable player is recognized by the computer as a Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) device.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Performance and Maintenance.
- In the Performance and Maintenance window, click System.