After the articles “how to make a short film” and “how to make an animated film” , we remain in the series initiated by Canal+, which responds this time to the question : “how to make an action film ? “. Again, the tone is humorous and the content is easy to access but
still a little more cliché than the one about the short film.
What you should remember from this document :
- A long-action footage is very expensive;
- A feature-length action needs a large team;
- A long-action footage in need of a headliner ;
- A long-action footage in need of accessories and decorations;
- If a long-action footage in walking, there are large chances that there is a result;