How to SSH into WD My Book Live?
Enabling SSH Access
- Enable SSH through the Web Interface. Use a web browser to connect with your device: http://192.168.1.5/UI/ssh. A simple page will be displayed which lets you enable SSH.
- Modify the System Configuration file to enable SSH. *** WARNING *** This method has risk associated with it. Be careful.
Is mybooklive an nas?
The Western Digital MyBook Live is a fast, plug-and-play, simple-to-use home NAS server that unfortunately lacks features and has a subpar remote-access solution.
How do I SSH into WD My Cloud?
How do I login to my Cloud Server via SSH?
- Open Putty and enter your Hostname or IP Address in the Hostname (or IP Address) field.
- Click on the Open button to open the command line window.
- In the command line window, type in the SSH password at the login as prompt and press enter on your keyboard.
What is Western Digital My Book Live?
Western Digital’s My Book Live is a network attached storage (NAS) device that’s available in 1TB, 2TB or 3TB capacities and with a Gigabit Ethernet connection. It’s a simple device to use and while it offers plenty of storage space for your files, it also gives you an easy way to access them remotely.
How do I access My Book Live dashboard?
If you can access the Internet from a computer, you can securely access your media and files anywhere in the world at https://www.wd2go.com. WD 2go web access provides fee-free remote access to your My Book Live personal cloud storage.
How do I access My Cloud server?
To access files from any compatible web browser:
- Go to www.mycloud.com.
- Login with your MyCloud.com account credential.
- From the device listing menu, select your My Cloud device.
- Navigate and click on the file and folder to access your content.
What is my book live?
How do I access my Google cloud?
- In the Google Cloud Console, go to the Cloud Storage Browser page. Go to Browser.
- Select your log bucket.
- Download or view your logs by clicking on the appropriate log object.
How do I connect to MyBook live via SSH?
First, enable SSH. Login to the Dashboard UI and once you have the usual menu change the address on the browser to: http://MyBookLive/UI/ssh Enable SSH. Make sure that port 22 is NOTforwarded out to the Internet on the router and DO NOTput your MyBook Live on the router’s DMZ.
What is MyMy book Live Duo?
My Book Live Duo is a comprehensive software that provides you with a simple means of creating your personal cloud storage where you can upload your media files and important documents, as well as to access them securely over the Internet.
Can I install WD My Cloud on My my Book Live Duo?
This version 126.96.36.199 now has the option to install the WD My Cloud desktop app to work with your My Book Live Duo.
How do I enable MyBook live on my router?
Change the web address to http://mybooklive/UI/ssh and enable the option. IMPORTANT: DO NOT forward the MyBook Live’s port 22 to the Internet on your router and DO NOT put your MyBook Live on your router’s DMZ! Re-purpose MBL as a Radio Server?