Each morning, writing the Blog from the Cinema advise you 2 movies to see on tv that night : a film on the set of strings and another, exclusively on TNT, so not to forget anyone !
The program tonight : Nothing on the TNT and LOVES BITCHES on Ciné+ Emotion.
- ON TNT
Saturday, TNT, all that… move along, there’s nothing to see !
- ON OTHER CHANNELS
On Ciné+ Emotion at 20.45
Technical data sheet
Original title : Amores perros
Production : Alejandro González Iñárritu
Screenplay : Guillermo Arriaga
Main actors : Gael García Bernal, Jorge Salinas, Adriana Barraza
Country of origin : Mexico
Genre : Drama, thriller
Duration : 153 minutes
Release date : November 1, 2000
Movie no one under 12 years of age upon its release in France
The film begins with a tragic traffic accident in the mexican capital, but this accident is going to put in relation the three heroes of this story well hectic Octavio, the young without faith nor law, Valéria, a model famous, and El Chivo, old revolutionary clochardisé, all three punished by the fate.
The film is composed of three parallel stories that come together in favor of an accident. It is three love stories doomed to end in failure : a love of Octavio, for his sister-in-law, love, Valéria Daniel, the love of El Chivo for his daughter. The unit of the film is based on the presence of dogs, which reflect the tensions that the characters live or lead to their loss.
• The film was shot in Mexico city.
• During the scene of the kidnapping, El Chivo shouts to Luis, ” You’re so smart. You should make a journalist “. Just before the turn, Loves dogs, Jorge Salinas played a journalist in Sexo, pudor y lágrimas, directed by Antonio Serrano in 1999.
• At the end of the film, El Chivo calls his dog Negro. It is also the nickname of the filmmaker.
• In the scene where Octavio refuses to take the bus, the driver is interpreted by the father of the actor.
• When El Chivo reads the diary, we can see the poster of the film Tesis, directed by Alejandro Amenábar in 1996, and is printed on one of the pages.
• Alejandro González Iñárritu made a small appearance as a journalist working in the same office as the main character in the second episode.
• The Grand Prize of the critics ‘ Week at the Cannes film Festival 2000.
• Spur of gold, at the international film Festival of Flanders in 2000.
• Award for best film, best director and best screenplay at the festival of Fantasporto in 2001.
• Nomination Golden Globe best foreign film in 2001.
• Oscar Nomination for best foreign film in 2001.
• The Grand Prize of the Union of the film critic in 2002.
• Prize for best foreign language film at the BAFTA Awards in 2002.
• Loves the dogs has been voted the second best Latin-american film of the 2000 decade by 35 specialists based in New York.
Source : Wikipedia
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url