What are 21 flirty questions to ask a guy?
Cheeky Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy
- What would you do If I kissed you right now?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- What is your biggest turn off?
- Do you prefer cuddling or kissing?
- What are your favourite pet names for girlfriends?
- Want to know a secret?
- Who was your teacher crush?
What are some interesting 21 questions?
21 Questions List
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
How to, play 21, Questions?
1) Choose someone to answer questions. The purpose of the game is to ask someone (solo, or a member of a group) 21 questions, all of which must be answered 2) Identify what you want to know. Once you’ve chosen a person to ask questions of, identify what it is you want to know about them. 3) Write a list of questions. There are two ways to play: the first involves people asking whatever questions come to mind, and asking them at random. 4) Consider the setting. If you decide to play this game with strangers or acquaintances you meet in a specific setting, you may want to take that setting into consideration 5) Show respect. Although many of the people playing 21 Questions use is as a method to ask probing or otherwise inappropriate questions, respect the privacy of the person being 6) Identify off-limits questions. There are some questions that should not be asked in any circumstance. 7) Set rules for how to pass on a question. There may be a question that is just too probing or intimate for someone to answer.
How do you play 21 Questions?
Ensure everyone gets into a circle
What is 21 Questions?
21 Questions is a game for people to get to know each other better. It can be played either in a group or with just two people. If the game is being played in a group, a target volunteers or is selected. Then, the target is asked a total of 21 questions and must answer them honestly. Other group members usually take turns asking the target questions.