What do locals do in New York?
19 Must-Do New York Activities Only Known By Locals
- 1 Get a glimpse of The Royal Tenenbaums House.
- 2 Get all culturally-wise at Snug Harbor.
- 3 Go shopping at Smorgasburg.
- 4 Book a tour to Woolworth building.
- 5 Admire Bushwick street art.
- 6 Enjoy a stroll through Fort Tryon Park.
- 7 Check out The Cloisters.
What are some fun facts about New York?
12 Interesting Facts About New York City
- A little over 8 million people live in New York City.
- More than 800 languages are spoken in New York City, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
- Oysters were so popular in New York in the 19th century that the shells were used to pave Pearl Street.
What are the best things to do in NYC?
The best Things To Do in New York in May include boat & sailing tours, exploring NYC on bike, volleyball, tennis, cheering on the Mets and Yankees and basically anything else outdoors as May is a phenomenal weather month.
What are fun things to do at night in NYC?
Visit the Empire State Building at night. With long hours until 2 am visiting the Empire State Building is one of my favorite fun things to do in NYC at
What are fun things to see in NYC?
1 – Try indoor skydiving at iFLY Westchester. Experience the thrill of skydiving without any of the danger. iFly Westchester is a themed wind tunnel
What are the things to be aware of in NYC?
USE THE SUBWAY (IT’S CHEAP!) You’ve seen the movies showing yellow taxi’s zooming down streets and dream of hopping in one yourself.