What does AP mean in watches?
Experience our heritage, craftsmanship and connection to the world in the Musée Atelier Audemars Piguet which pays tribute to the craftspeople who have made what Audemars Piguet is today, generation after generation.
How do I know if my AP watch is real?
How Do I Know if My Audemars Piguet is Real?
- The History of the Audemars Piguet.
- Check into the Seller’s Reputation.
- Beware of Pricing That Seems to Good to Be True.
- Look for that Royal Oak Gold.
- Examine the Face.
- Check the Stamp on the Watch.
- Consider the Watch’s Heft.
- Don’t Forget the Box.
How do I find my AP serial number?
Please follow the below steps to get to the information:
- Log into the GUI of Unleashed AP.
- Click on Dashboard.
- Click on Access Points on the left.
- Click on Ruckus AP having a tag as Master AP on it.
- Click on System Overview Info.
- Find the serial number under the System Overview details.
What is the meaning of Audemars?
Audemars Piguet Holding SA ( French pronunciation: [odmaʁ piɡɛ]) is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury mechanical watches and clocks, headquartered in Le Brassus, Switzerland. The company was founded by Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet in the Vallée de Joux in 1875, acquiring the name Audemars Piguet & Cie in 1881.
What is Audemars Piguet SA?
Audemars Piguet SA (French pronunciation: [odmaʁ piɡɛ]), also known as AP, is a Swiss manufacturer of luxury mechanical watches.
Who is the owner of Audemars?
The fourth-generation company leaders are both from the Audemars family, including Jasmine Audemars and Olivier Frank Edward Audemars. Currently, the company is an active member of the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH, and produces around 40,000 timepieces annually.
Who is Jules Audemars?
Jules Audemars. Named after one of the founders, the Jules Audemars collection takes cues from more traditional Audemars Piguet designs. In 1875, Jules Audemars created about 20 very complex movements, which he later used as collateral when he and Edward Piguet founded Audemars Piguet & Cie in 1881.