What happens if I lost my Tesco mobile phone?
If your lose or have your device or SIM card stolen, please call us on 0345 301 4455 as soon as possible. If you don’t have access to another phone, you can contact us online or via our Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter. We’ll block the device and SIM card to stop anyone else from using it.
Can you claim insurance if you lose your phone?
If your phone is insured or covered by your home insurance policy you’ll usually be able to claim for a new one. Contact your insurance provider to find out what cover you have and how they can get you a replacement. If your phone was stolen you’ll need to give them the crime reference number.
What do I say to my insurance if I lost my phone?
What to say when claiming phone insurance
- A crime reference or lost property number.
- Proof of purchase.
- IMEI number.
- Details of how your phone has been damaged or lost.
What does Tesco Mobile Protect cover?
Both options cover you worldwide for accidental damage, including liquid, malicious or pet damage, plus cracked screens. Full cover also protects you against loss and theft worldwide, whether your phone was with you, a friend or a family member.
How much data do I have left Tesco Mobile?
Keep track of your usage
- In the Tesco Mobile app.
- In My Account.
- by calling 4488.
How do I make a claim on my Tesco Mobile Insurance?
Making a claim
- You can submit a claim online 24/7 using our online claims tool. You can start a new claim continue an existing claim.
- Alternatively you can call the Tesco Phone Insurance team on 0345 030 3290* to make a claim, ideally within 30 days of discovering a loss, theft, fault, breakdown or damage to your device.
What should I do if my phone is lost?
What to do if your phone is lost or stolen
- Step 1: Call your phone or use your carrier’s mobile app to send an alert.
- Step 2: Text your cell phone.
- Step 3: Use your phone’s built-in find my phone feature.
- Step 4: Remotely erase the data from your phone.
- Step 5: Lock your phone & change passwords.
What should I do if I lost my iPhone?
If you lose your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or think it might be stolen, use Find My and protect your data.
- Look for your device on a map.
- Mark as Lost.
- Report your missing device to local law enforcement.
- File a Theft and Loss claim.
- Remotely erase your device.
- Contact your wireless carrier.
What should I do if I lost my phone?
What happens stolen phone UK?
They take the phone abroad. The UK has relatively effective measures when it comes to retrieving or identifying stolen phones; which is why some thieves now take them abroad to be sold on. In the past, gangs have been caught sending stolen handsets to at least 46 different countries around the world.
Can I cancel my Tesco Phone insurance?
Cancellations. You can cancel your policy at any time by calling the Tesco Phone Insurance team on 0345 030 3290. Your cover will finish at the end of the paid period. If you cancel within the first 28 days, we’ll refund your premium, as long as you haven’t made a claim.
Who covers Tesco Mobile?
What network does Tesco mobile use? Tesco Mobile uses the O2 network. Tesco Mobile is a ‘virtual’ mobile network provider, which means it uses another provider’s infrastructure – in this case O2’s. It offers 3G, 4G and more recently, 5G coverage.