What is your career plan answer?
I enjoy challenges and look forward to opportunities where I will be able to assume more responsibilities. Ultimately, I’d like to move into management with a focus on strategy and development and work my way into a long-term position where I can build a solid career.
Why do you wish to pursue education in management?
Pursuing MBA brings you to the path of thought leadership where you are able to think strategically, improve products and services, optimize resources and contribute to operational growth.
Why do you want to pursue career in management?
2. Make an Impact. More people are looking to have a position that is meaningful and worthwhile to ensure that they can contribute something to a company or industry. You can work with diverse team members and feel challenged by problems that need to solved with a job that won’t leave you bored.
How do you plan to achieve your career goals?
How to answer “How do you plan to achieve your career goals?”
- Get clarity on your path.
- Make sure it is in line with the job offered.
- Divide goals into short-term and long-term.
- Explain your plan of action to achieve it.
- Make sure you are a cultural fit.
- Do not mention salary.
- Do not be vague.
- Do not be obsessed with job titles.
What is the importance of MBA?
An MBA degree offers many professional, as well as personal, benefits. Whether you work in technology, finance, management, marketing, or manufacturing, an MBA degree will open up opportunities for greater responsibility, career advancement, and increased financial reward.
Why do you answer sales?
Examples of great answers to the question “Why sales?” The interviewer may ask “why are you interested in sales?” as soon as you sit down. If you’re brand new to sales, see if you have a personal or professional background that ties into whatever you’d be selling. If so, make that experience the basis of your answer.
What is the major purpose you want to pursue in your career MBA?
The MBA gives students to opportunity to sharpen their managerial skills as well as soft skills. Working on teams and analyzing companies in real world settings better prepares the student than simply experience.
What makes you a good sales person answer?
Empathy. A good salesperson knows how to feel what their customers feel. By getting inside a prospect’s skin, they know just how to sell a product or service. Empathy is a great way to anticipate what a customer wants.