After two summer months during which I have not published, it is time to get back to work ! In fact, I have not lost my time since during the month of August, I wrote a new screenplay of the short film ? And as I do not do things for nothing, I intend to send it to a competition scenario.
If I do not wish to say more on the scenario for the moment, I will share with pleasure the info on the competition scenario. It is organized in the framework of the Film Festival Cris du monde. This festival will take place from 20 to 23 November 2013 in La Ciotat. Below you will find all the information necessary to submit an application to the contest.
The elements of the scenario
- Scenario written in French
- A single timeline by the author
- Fiction or documentary of 5 to 12 minutes
- Scenario built around the concept of ” plan-sequence (even if multiple plans are allowed)
The content of the application file
- Handwritten letter of application to participate in this contest, signed and dated, stating acceptance of the regulation (see model in regulation of the competition scenario),
- Registration form filled and signed (see template in rules of the competition scenario),
- CV of the author
- Pphotocopie of an identity of the author
The formalities of sending the request
Send no later than September 30, 2013 !
- 5 copies of typed (4 bound copies and 1 unbound copy) to the postal address of the Festival Cris du monde :
CRIES OF THE WORLD FESTIVAL
Brigitte BENADIBA – Service Culture
HOTEL DE VILLE
BP 161 – 13708 La Ciotat Cedex
- 1 digital copy in Pdf to the email address of the Festival : [email protected]
The full contest rules and regulations as well as letter templates and registration form are available here. Good luck to all those who will try the contest !