How do I email CSUN?
- IT Help Center. [email protected] (818) 677-1400.
- Classroom Support. (818) 677-1500.
- Faculty Technology Center. (818) 677-3443.
- Universal Design Center. (818) 677-5898.
How many acres is CSU Northridge?
California State University, Northridge California State at Northridge, founded in 1958, is a public, comprehensive university. Its 353-acre campus is located in the San Fernando Valley, 15 miles from Los Angeles.
Is CSUN a bad school?
Within California, CSUN is Ranked as Below Average in Quality for a Good Price. California State University – Northridge is ranked #74 out of #116 in California for quality and #20 out of #90 for California value. This makes it below average in quality but priced pretty well in the state.
How do I drop a class at CSUN?
Do the following:
- View class status (open or closed).
- Enter the permission number if department or instructor consent is required.
- Optional: Change the grading basis. Check with an advisor first or review the Grading Policy.
- Review Enrollment Requirements.
- Review Notes for additional course information and requirements.
Is Csula or CSUN better?
Csun is a bigger school and therefore most likely has bigger classes and less time with getting to know the professors, unless you visit their office hours. Csula is a smaller school and often the classes are of 30 students or so. You get to know your teachers really well!
Is CSUN a good school?
CSUN can be a good fit if you’re into film and accounting (I’m not sure about other majors though, some other students can provide insight on what programs are good at CSUN). It’s a commuter school. The majority of students do not dorm and commute from their house.
What does CSUN mean?
CSUN stands for California State University, Northridge. Suggest new definition. This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
How large is CSUN campus?
CSUN is a vibrant, diverse university community of nearly 40,000 students and more than 4,000 faculty and staff, sited on a 356-acre campus in the heart of Los Angeles’ San Fernando Valley.