How do you say I love you in a weird way?
Funny Ways to Say “I Love You”
- What did the volcano say to the mountain?
- You are the crayons to my coloring book.
- I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up.
- I’m crazy for you, or maybe just crazy!
- I’d like you to guest star on my Love Boat.
- You are just like bacon, you make everything better!
What are some funny short quotes?
Arthur C. Clarke. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
What are some good love quotes?
– “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” Robert Browning – “Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.” Unknown – “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change … I will always keep falling in love with you.” – “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” Kami Garcia – “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’” Erich Fromm – “Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.” Barnette R. Brickner – “Better than I was, more than I am. And all this happened by taking your hand.” Unknown – “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.” Unknown – “I swear when our lips touch, I can taste the next sixty years of my life.” Unknown
How do you say I Love you I Love You?
I’ve got nothing but love for you.
What do you think love means to you?
Love means to care, to understand one fellings, to be there when your other needs you , to comfort, hold, relate, listen, you are the one that will drop all that is in front of you to go to that person and be there………..no matter what. Love is in the heart of the person, a felling, a gift, a touch, a thought.