What do you hope to accomplish in high school?
Successful High School Students Do These 10 Things
- Set Short-Term and Long-Term Goals. Goal setting is a skill that develops over time.
- Master Time Management.
- Select a Balanced Course Load.
- Be Active Outside the Classroom.
- Participate in Class.
- Take Good Care of Yourself.
- Find Your Passions.
- Learn to Say No.
What is your motivation best answer?
A good answer to any interview question is succinct and makes use of telling detail. Whatever you say about your motivation, you need to back it up with examples from your studies, work experience and/or extracurricular activities, and it should relate to the skills and aptitudes required for the job you’re going for.
What are some good goals for school?
Here are some educational goal examples:
- Think positive to stay focused.
- Stay resilient.
- Make time to read.
- Manage your time.
- Find time to relax.
- Strive for excellence.
- Build a strong network.
- Build good study habits.
What goals do you have for your child this school year?
Goals for Children and Parents
- Interact and get along socially with peers.
- Develop strong, good self-concepts, which will hold well into elementary school years.
- Be happy with school ideas and new friends.
- Develop self-control.
- Become aware of other’s feelings.
- Cope with stressful situations.
- Develop physical skills.
What do I want to accomplish this year?
The Best List of 100 Things to Achieve in 2021
- ✘ Cook a cuisine from a different country.
- ✘ Bake something delicious.
- ✔︎ Get Uber Eats food delivered.
- ✔︎ Eat meat-free meals for an entire month to help combat climate change.
- ✘ Create some art for the home.
- ✘ Make up a new cocktail.
- ✘ Have a plastic-free week.